your avatar

I chose the gate as a symbol for transformation by exploring outside the physical and mental confines of my world. There are no walls surrounding it, so it symbolizes that going through the gate is a choice I may or may not make. It's very old as is the process of learning, and it leads to an inviting green and fertile world of ideas and relationships while the trees behind symbolize more of the unknown ahead.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Avatar is a piece of art, created by Ayato. It's entitled "Ghey As Springtime" (ghey=gay). The character is suckling on the tip of a peeled banana saying "Myow....", which imitates the kissing/suckling of a cock. The character is an anthropomorphic feline, much like my own role-playing character, but drawn better. :p What does it say about me? I'm a dirty-minded person that likes to imagine himself as a kitty-boy, as I feel I personally relate to the personality of cats. :p

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A fairly crappy picture of me because I don't have any good pics on the pc and I don't have a scanner. I don't use an avatar because if it was one of a famous person I'd feel that I was misrepresenting myself in some way, I can't really think of a cartoon character that I feel is 'me', and I appreciate it when people have real pics of themselves so that's what I do too.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're lazy, eat food all day, rip birds to pieces and are scared of water?
When I want attention, I seek it hardcore to the point of annoyance. After I'm done wanting attention, I ignore the presence (somewhat) of whatever was giving me attention. XD

Though, I do eat food all day and tear the hearts of the innocent assunder. D= Then I drop it the heart at the feet of my master, as a gift. *nods*. XD

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's with the big arrow on his head?

Mine is just a pic of me. I change them a couple times a year.

The arrow on his head (which is repeated down each arm and leg) is an indication that he has reached the level of Master Airbender. The arrow is taken from the natural markings of the flying bison from whom the Air Nation first learned the art of airbending.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A fairly crappy picture of me because I don't have any good pics on the pc and I don't have a scanner. I don't use an avatar because if it was one of a famous person I'd feel that I was misrepresenting myself in some way, I can't really think of a cartoon character that I feel is 'me', and I appreciate it when people have real pics of themselves so that's what I do too.

And I think you are very beautiful. Thanks for posting your pic!