Your First Time Going Raw

It was with my first girlfriend. I was 17 at the time and was using condoms. When I turned 18 we got a hotel and we were making out and doing foreplay. She sat on me and started grinding on my dick with no condom. She then slowly started to slide it in. I was young and naive but knew something was wrong. I told her no. But then she told me she was on birth control and it's okay. When I slide my dick in it felt incredible. I haven't experienced that feeling in over 10 years lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was it like to fuck raw for the first time? Was it a big difference from using a condom?
My first few dozen times were all with condoms, as I am a firm believer in safer sex. When my girlfriend remembered to bring and use her diaphragm, I experienced my first ever 'raw' pussy. It felt amazing of course! Unfortunately, we only had about 5-6 times without condoms as she didn't like the diaphragm and always forgot to keep it with her. So, 99% of the next 7-800 times we fucked, condoms were used.

We did 'cheat' every once in a while and I entered her and fucked for a few minutes bareback, but I always had a condom handy and would put it on before we got so involved and overcome with desire that we couldn't stop for a few seconds. No STDs and no pregnancies in about 1000 times of using condoms!

It has happened in life that I have only used a condom three or four times. Lost my virginity with both sexes without one.

I’m happy that the chick I’m FWB with currently, and has been for a very long time, has her tubes tied. :p

They ended up being such a hassle and with such sensitivity loss I’d rather just jack off. Lol

I very much like to feel when I’m in a pussy it’s fucking amazing.

However, they are obviously needed in a lot of situations and are a necessary evil. Also, I look more for “relationships” or fuck situations that are long term and don’t do random very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted1074483

my first time in the 80s was raw, first with girls when I was 16 to 21, and with a guy at 21 we knew nothing else back then. Using a condom for the first time I could definitely feel the difference and lack of sensation, that feeling of friction you get when fucking raw especially with a guy.

Breezdm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was young and dumb and kind of a dick.

I remember like it was yesterday. I was 18 and I fucked this one cute chubbier guy a few times over the course of two days(that’s a story in its self), but I was in a failing relationship. His ass was so amazing when I plowed it using the trojan ecstasy condoms, new on the market. Unfortunately he ruined a good thing, I was going to break up with my boyfriend at the time, but he sure liked telling our friends we fucked before I could do that, mainly because he was happy about taking my huge cock, plus he fell in love with the feeling of ecstasy (me in his tight 16 year old hole). As this was perfectly legal and consensual, we grew apart because of his jealously, however, I always wanted his ass after that because it was truly the first ass I fucked.

One evening I shoot him a message and tell I tell him I’ve been wanting to hang out. This being a year later so I head to his house. We spoon and watch tv and head to bed, but I would pretend to be asleep. He’d try to pull my underwear down, and would suck my cock every time. I’d cum and when I did, I’d “wake up” confused*Wink*. Eventually one night we were in his basement and things got interesting. He sucked me and got my cock wet and rock solid. There was a condom in the reachable distance, but he never grabbed it. Instead he climbed on top on my “sleeping“ naked body and crouched. He played with my cock, teasing his hole and spreading my precum all around it. He then proceeded to grip my cock and made his way onto my shaft. He attempted this multiple times as I would purposefully interrupt by moving my cock so I wouldn’t go in bare. I was nervous, heart pounding and adrenaline pumping. Eventually I caved. The final time his warm hole opened wide and slid down my shaft. I just wanted to feel it for a second but I was trapped with his big body and his perfect bubble ass on me and the feeling of the moment. I felt the inside of his warm hole, bare. It was so amazing and he just road me up and down like a pro. From the top to the balls every time. I was so hard that the feeling was like a consistent orgasm but couldn’t actually cum. This feeling lasted for 2 mins straight but I was too nervous and eventually I pulled my cock out waking up to saying “dude fuck”, started playing with my cock till I came. After he sucked the cum off my throbbing dick, then he rolled over like nothing happened. Pulling my arm over him. I laid with him but I left shortly after since it was about 5 am but that feeling was the best feeling I ever experienced. I never got to fuck his hole bare again, but did meet up a few times as the years passed. Now I’m 28 and he still begs for daddies cock once in a while. I tease him but circumstances keep me from wanting to go back. Unfortunate because I would love to cum in that ass just once and never got the chance.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was “raw”. We were messing around when suddenly I rolled over on her. I was hard and she just spread her legs and I slipped my cock in her. I wasn’t think about the consequences I was thinking about how great my cock felt inside of her. I pumped my load deep into her and she didn’t resist. She got on the pill after that.

hungguyinva

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time fucking was with a girl. Big ole fat ass on her. Pussy felt amazing. Hot. Wet. Incredibly tight. Didn't last long as that shit felt amazing with no condom. She was breathing heavy and moaning like I was killing her. After my encounter with her I wanted to try a guy too. First guy I fucked was also raw. We were same age. After hanging with a group of friends we returned to my bedroom and eventually I slipped inside his tight ass. Ended up shooting deep in his ass. I have to say that leaving your load inside either feels fucking amazing.

mwmcurioustx

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have never gone bare. Recently I was sucking off a married muscle stud in my hotel room and he pushed me on the bed and mounted me. He said "I know you want my cock up your ass." I asked if he had protection and he said no. I had the sense to decline. He ended up grinding on me and nutted on my back. For a minute I thought he was going to fuck me anyway. I did want it, but not ready to go bare.

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lost my v wrapped up and about 5 weeks later had a weekend away and would be for the first time spending a night together. On arriving at the hotel we started to change for dinner and firstly showered this ended with us showering together and things got hot. She tried to get me to penetrate her in the shower but I came out to grab a condom. She followed me out and lay wet on the bed. I opened the condom and started to roll it down my length. Sh stopped me and said just give it to me, my answer was no way to which she retorted that she had been given an injection that would ensure she didn’t get pregnant. Asking no questions I quickly plowed in and enjoyed the naked freedom. Over the 24 hours we fucked 8 times and 69 twice being the first time for either of us. Boy did I love licking her out and she came so hard. I did make sure she showered and none of my cum was still remaining.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So much better in many ways. I actually last longer without a condom. So I was shocked. Had used condoms for years with girlfriends and had issues lasting more than a few minutes.
Then talked to a woman I had known for years and years. We talked about going out and never actually did. We ended up on a camping trip in the smoky mtn with family and friends.

While hiking her and I really hit it off. And we decided to go start a relationship. When we got back home she drove me the rest of the way to my house. When we got there we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. No condom was available... and we didn’t care. Needles to say. I lasted forever. It felt so amazing yet I didn’t have the urge to cum for a long time.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fan of condoms, they impair sensation, I'm not keen on the smell and my dick is pretty damn thick and I've often split them so not a reliable form of contraception. Saying that I'll use them if really necessary but I'd rather not, the feeling with and without is so different.