Youtuber Thesneako

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No problem! That’s everything I have, but4
there’s still allegedly that other video of him j/o that a photographer took. Maybe in the future it’ll surface!
Damn I want this video. I agree he's probably the least intelligent of the bunch of guys that do male content, but he's also the hottest.

I really want to get off to the video of the gay guy filming him naked

Reactions: Slnt122

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, I've recently found him because of Cr1tiKaL (and thought he was cute), but I didn't know he was that hot (so thank y'all thread veterans for your work o7). I know almost nothing about him (so I'm probably biased), but he seems to be more misguided than anything else. In particular, this clip caught my attention:

It's just so weird he defends being "c*cked" even though he describes it as a traumatic experience. So I looked up the full clip to get a bit more context, and here it is:

It just feels really sad to see him dismissing his own feelings as "toxic masculinity", and something he should get over because "it's just sex" (it really feels like someone else "brainwashed" him into thinking that way). If sex were really "just sex", then monogamy wouldn't be so common. Nothing against other kinds of relationship, but it is frustrating to see him forcing himself to do something he didn't feel okay with.

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really sad he is such an a hole and grifter…he has some good DLS’s and a pretty cock. Hopefully some bisexual bull will fuck some sense into him and instead of acting out in the way he is now he will be behaving like a good boy in the hopes to get some nut in his butt or throat as a reward.

To me it sounds like he is struggling with his desire for cock. And that’s ok. As long as he gets sucked down sooner or later and stops being suck a cuck socially…in the bedroom that’s fine but don’t act like one for your young audience.

Botty222444

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really sad he is such an a hole and grifter…he has some good DLS’s and a pretty cock. Hopefully some bisexual bull will fuck some sense into him and instead of acting out in the way he is now he will be behaving like a good boy in the hopes to get some nut in his butt or throat as a reward.

To me it sounds like he is struggling with his desire for cock. And that’s ok. As long as he gets sucked down sooner or later and stops being suck a cuck socially…in the bedroom that’s fine but don’t act like one for your young audience.
This comment is crazy but nah how many of us are here after the drama blowup and Charlie’s video.. when he did that physique comparison I said wait a minute.. but yea he does come off sus.

milkway1

Loved Member
Media
sneako is an absolute tool but man i can't stop thinking of how good those lips would feel wrapped around my cock. He seems to have a little booty which are the best for everything. it's so insane because he disgusts me so much as a person i want to absolutely rail him.

JustinO20

Expert Member
Media
sneako is an absolute tool but man i can't stop thinking of how good those lips would feel wrapped around my cock. He seems to have a little booty which are the best for everything. it's so insane because he disgusts me so much as a person i want to absolutely rail him.
I would definitely love those lips around my dick. And I’d fuck the hell out of his slim booty