Finderforu1234
Sexy Member
Anyone have a drive with some of his content? I was looking through the thread but it’s 100+ pages so I might have missed it. Some had broken links too 
Yeah my favorite is with the dildo in the pants on Twitter and Zach said retweet for nudes. Okay if your dick is that big you show it, you don't talk about showing it. Twitter posted a warning after he did it several times that they have received complaints that you get nothing for the retweet and it is just engagement baiting.He's really become disappointing. Between constantly shoving a dildo in his underwear and pants to the faking...sad. I've noticed more straight guys using a fake dildo in their clothes or undies and its such a turn off.
I used to be able to refresh at 3 mins to watch locked content but it seems to stop working for me, has this been disabled ?Night y’all
It’s changed for me alsoI used to be able to refresh at 3 mins to watch locked content but it seems to stop working for me, has this been disabled ?
Ace Carter sucked on his balls.Was the video with Diego Sans the only one where he got sucked by a man?
Diego Sans eats Zach Beech's (thezacattack) ass - Just the GaysView attachment 145194271
It's all over the place lol, 3 stopped working, but 7 suddenly did, now 7 doesn't but occasionally 9 does. And once 0 did. NO idea lol.I used to be able to refresh at 3 mins to watch locked content but it seems to stop working for me, has this been disabled ?
absolutely no idea
And now, it doesnt work all the timeIt's all over the place lol, 3 stopped working, but 7 suddenly did, now 7 doesn't but occasionally 9 does. And once 0 did. NO idea lol.
Nothing since his collab with Ace Carter. He offered a “new” sextape for $70.Anyone got something recent on him or his guys yet :/ not paying $30 for 4 mins of aggressive bulge grabbing
With a girl or a guy? I think he gay4pay so he is more sexy when he fucks a girl as he did with his step sisKhông có gì kể từ lần hợp tác với Ace Carter. Anh ấy đã cung cấp một sextape “mới” với giá 70 đô la.
A woman. He’s only fucked a woman on OF.With a girl or a guy? I think he gay4pay so he is more sexy when he fucks a girl as he did with his step sis
This is why is stopped supporting him. He’s clearly had sex with men off camera, but will not do it on camera for fear of losing his masculinity and and insecurity. If you try to justify that getting his ass eaten in camera counts, I don’t care. Diego Sans already spilled that tea. He has swx with them but edits out any penetration or sucking. Diego told him he wasn’t editing out the cum shot. Same with Aaron and Josh. If they want to be semi gay for pay and indulge more off camera respect to them, but I don’t pay for blah content.A woman. He’s only fucked a woman on OF.
Diego fucked him?This is why is stopped supporting him. He’s clearly had sex with men off camera, but will not do it on camera for fear of losing his masculinity and and insecurity. If you try to justify that getting his ass eaten in camera counts, I don’t care. Diego Sans already spilled that tea. He has swx with them but edits out any penetration or sucking. Diego told him he wasn’t editing out the cum shot. Same with Aaron and Josh. If they want to be semi gay for pay and indulge more off camera respect to them, but I don’t pay for blah content.
Có phải thế này không?Một người phụ nữ. Anh ta chỉ quan hệ với một người phụ nữ trên OF.
Algunos no se lavan el culo porque piensan que es cosa exclusiva de gaysI once rimmed a straight guys ass and let me tell you, it was not the business. Lol I realized gay men keep their asses 10x better.
Straight yeah lmfao some of you are really deep in the fantasyland dreamingI once rimmed a straight guys ass and let me tell you, it was not the business. Lol I realized gay men keep their asses 10x better.
I need to hear more about this.This is why is stopped supporting him. He’s clearly had sex with men off camera, but will not do it on camera for fear of losing his masculinity and and insecurity. If you try to justify that getting his ass eaten in camera counts, I don’t care. Diego Sans already spilled that tea. He has swx with them but edits out any penetration or sucking. Diego told him he wasn’t editing out the cum shot. Same with Aaron and Josh. If they want to be semi gay for pay and indulge more off camera respect to them, but I don’t pay for blah content.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.