Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted6471831

*** Important: Help Report Zach on OF***

Want to report Zach's OnlyFans? Email: support@onlyfans.com

Give them the link of Zach's OF (both of them)

1.) Let OF know on his main page, he's doing PPV almost every day. Tell them to check.

2.) Zach started a second OF, which is against the rules. You can't have 2 subscriptions accounts going at once. One free and one subscription is allowed, but he can't be charging for both.

The big thing is the PPV and tell OF to check how much he's sent.

Don't let him make one free and continue to scam by charging PPV. He needs to be reported.

I read online a quicker way to complain and get a response from OF is to DM them at Twitter @OnlyFansSupport

vfnvfnvfn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched a live of Jozea last night talking about this "part 2" and "part 3" of him and Zach videos. When repeatedly asked when we can expect those to be released he kept mentioned how it depended on when him and Zach could make their "busy schedules" work to meet up again. Which is funny, given that he's repeatedly said "If you think part 1 is good just WAIT until you see pt 2 and 3." Only to later indicate that those videos haven't even been filmed yet. He was later asked if there was any relationship between the two of them or if they hooked up off camera. He first said, "I'm not going to comment on that." And then followed up with a telling, "It would ruin the fantasy." There you have it... fantasy. There is nothing there but a money grab.

Dogbyte24

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched a live of Jozea last night talking about this "part 2" and "part 3" of him and Zach videos. When repeatedly asked when we can expect those to be released he kept mentioned how it depended on when him and Zach could make their "busy schedules" work to meet up again. Which is funny, given that he's repeatedly said "If you think part 1 is good just WAIT until you see pt 2 and 3." Only to later indicate that those videos haven't even been filmed yet. He was later asked if there was any relationship between the two of them or if they hooked up off camera. He first said, "I'm not going to comment on that." And then followed up with a telling, "It would ruin the fantasy." There you have it... fantasy. There is nothing there but a money grab.

All these big brother and reality TV stars thinking they are all that with their OF. Puhlease. Lol

Bigmikee

Cherished Member
Media
Surely nobody is shocked. How is someone gonna “come out” in the same article they say they like girls 10 times? They both want attention and you guys are giving it to them

goldman

Cherished Member
Media
FYI He's NOT running his Only Fans. The scammer hired someone to run the page and pretend to be him. If you're paying the $60 for the 5 minute chats he advertised via DM you're not talking to him.

Some people starting noticing when a general DM was sent at 4 in the morning with a goodnight then less than an hour later he posted an Instagram story waking up.

Reactions: dormbrad and Tth529

tcy667

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI He's NOT running his Only Fans. The scammer hired someone to run the page and pretend to be him. If you're paying the $60 for the 5 minute chats he advertised via DM you're not talking to him.

Some people starting noticing when a general DM was sent at 4 in the morning with a goodnight then less than an hour later he posted an Instagram story waking up.

$60 to text him? JFC! Who is that stupid to pay that?

Reactions: Tth529