Zack Ward

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the kind of guy that really gets my motor running.

Zack Ward Pic 1804771 - Zack Ward 'Chasing Baja' premiere of held at...

I love hot little sparkplug type guys, especially if they're aggressive in the sack. I'm 6'3" and love being dominated by a guy who is 5'9" or less.

In interviews, Zack seems to be intelligent and charming. Who'd have guess the bully in A Christmas Story has it going on on so many levels.

Anyone know anything about him?

Reactions: faruqq and Blint

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know much about Zack except for his work in "A Christmas Story." BUT, he's a redhead and redheaded men get my motor running too! Especially when those tight jeans of Zack's are unzipped and I get a nice view of his ginger pubes.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had never heard the term "ginger" before a few month ago. I'm liking it more, although it was offsetting at first -- kind of effeminate. I agree about masculine red-headed guys. They are all hot.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's in a Canadian horror film called "The Club" where he has a hot sex scene. He was also in an episode of "Friday the 13th: The Series."

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched the new Nightmare on Elm Street documentary, and in the segment about Freddy vs. Jason they show a deleted scene of him walking naked in a big bathroom. He said he wore a "cock sock" in the scene.

Reactions: Gh0stfac3

Albanyman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe that he was not only Scut Farkas in A Christmas Story, but that he also played the doofus brother on Titus. Terrific range as an actor and a smokin' body. Love me some readhead.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
used to jack off to him when the tv show Titus was on. You can just tell he's a good fuck. Tight body, trim pubes, bouncy white ass, hot tight pink asshole. He would ride a cock like a bronco