Zfwilliams23

carrot

Superior Member
Media
they should be posted publicly then...
They’re on a different computer so I will once I’m on it....
Love to see those Frontals. Are you sure that he’s a Trump supporter? His insta posts don’t read that way - he stresses empathy and change and calls for justice for Black lives
He both follows and likes several posts from Candace Owens and Kayleigh McEnany showing support for Donald Trump and republican causes. I’m not sure why else you’d like those posts, much less follow them, if you weren’t sympathetic to Trump and his politics.

Edgx2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He both follows and likes several posts from Candace Owens and Kayleigh McEnany showing support for Donald Trump and republican causes. I’m not sure why else you’d like those posts, much less follow them, if you weren’t sympathetic to Trump and his politics.
Wow. That sucks. In that case, definitely go ahead and post those frontals when you have a moment....!!!

Reactions: PotPipe1425

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Seems like he at least tried to remain neutral in the election

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGhfMfFWw3/

carrot

Superior Member
Media
Seems like he at least tried to remain neutral in the election

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGhfMfFWw3/

There’s a reason he’s vague—he probably doesn’t want to be an “out” republican. He follows Candace Owens, The Blaze (with personalities like Steven Crowder), and Katie Hopkins among some other far right voices. I just found it interesting and unexpected (and maybe a little disappointing).

Reactions: Nomebear