1
Wasn’t that like $100? I couldn’t do that. That’s too much to spend for guaranteed disappointment:/the way i bought the vip and nothing happened….. no link was sent how tf do i refund that i’m kinda annoyed LMAO
i was in my horny and dumb eraWasn’t that like $100? I couldn’t do that. That’s too much to spend for guaranteed disappointment:/
Lesson learned. That is true for all VIPs. A VIP offer is the first sign a management firm has been given control of the OF and nothing can be believed anymorethe way i bought the vip and nothing happened….. no link was sent how tf do i refund that i’m kinda annoyed LMAO
wait really? i didn’t know that omg. seems like there’s alot of management-controlled OFs then…Lesson learned. That is true for all VIPs. A VIP offer is the first sign a management firm has been given control of the OF and nothing can be believed anymore
I feel that I’m sorry you lost out on your money though :/i was in my horny and dumb era
Miss these dayssssView attachment 100385421I wish he would show more stuff like this
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.