Zumba!!

CharHill79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a part time Zumba instructor (2-3 nights a week), I'd love to see some guys in my class. It is more of a middle aged Mum type of exercise class although I do get younger girls too. However any guys that turn up tend to be gay! If there are any straight guys in the Bristol area of the UK who fancies a boogie for 45 minutes, let me know! Hung like a horse and wearing lycra much appreciated! I might keep you behind after class, be warned! x

Last edited:

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a part time Zumba instructor (2-3 nights a week), I'd love to see some guys in my class. It is more of a middle aged Mum type of exercise class although I do get younger girls too. However any guys that turn up tend to be gay! If there are any straight guys in the Bristol area of the UK who fancies a boogie for 45 minutes, let me know! Hung like a horse and wearing lycra much appreciated! I might keep you behind after class, be warned! x
A free trial period for those....
16560861349_11bec89b00_b.jpg

Obviously, I'm a few too many thousand miles away to join in, but I'm curious - have you ever considered nude Zumba?