Zvchery tiktok

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone subscribe and have thoughts on his OF?
I was subscribed and it was pure trash. He didn't show dick. He didn't show ass. He only showed odd side angles. Luckily I subscribed when it was free before he put a price on it. So I had for it a month. Unless he's changed up his content and got more raunchy since then, I'd say it's not worth it. I think he's kinda shy or something so idk if only fans is right for him.

Reactions: apadilla

Rosserpooh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was subscribed and it was pure trash. He didn't show dick. He didn't show ass. He only showed odd side angles. Luckily I subscribed when it was free before he put a price on it. So I had for it a month. Unless he's changed up his content and got more raunchy since then, I'd say it's not worth it. I think he's kinda shy or something so idk if only fans is right for him.
Yeah I ended up subbing on like a $3 deal and wasn’t even worth that much. Caught some of his lives and unsubscribed from everything. He’s a total dud from all the angles.

Reactions: mlawry171

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I ended up subbing on like a $3 deal and wasn’t even worth that much. Caught some of his lives and unsubscribed from everything. He’s a total dud from all the angles.
Lol yes! I noticed that too. He has like this dry ass personality. It's a shame bc he could do really well. He was also super cute before he grew that patchy beard and stopped getting haircuts.