Aidan Gallagher

nekowhizz

Legendary Member
Media
I honestly can’t get over the size of his shoe in the picture. Like it really is wild that he’s 5’5 and has 10.5 feet. That’s like very telling of his genetics! :rolleyes:
If only a single study found that correlation :joy: the good news is he could still be hung like a horse, and in a few decades, depending on how his career goes... we might find out :laughing::sob:

Mockingbeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only a single study found that correlation :joy: the good news is he could still be hung like a horse, and in a few decades, depending on how his career goes... we might find out :laughing::sob:
From personal experience skinny short dudes….HUNG! So here’s only hoping for some Aidan dick slips in the future. Lol

Danpe

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From personal experience skinny short dudes….HUNG! So here’s only hoping for some Aidan dick slips in the future. Lol
In mexico we have a saying “alto, flaco, desnalgado, vergon asegurado”. It means that tall skinny guys with flat asses have a huge dick

Mits1092

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who thinks Aidan could most likely be bisexual or gay?
I think Aidan also had a very strong crush on David Castañeda. I don't know if anyone has seen the videos where he appears with David, but I see him drooling over David.
As time goes by, that question will be more and more difficult to answer because society is constantly getting more comfortable with sexuality, and fewer people get stuck in that mindset that any type of affection towards the same sex is an inherent sign that they must be gay/bi. We can still fantasize about it, but we won't ever know unless they make it known or are observed. I'll still dream of Aidan in his schoolboy uniform and Robert Sheehan getting it on.

BigD777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Intriguing, "one to look for love...not fair to the other person." I like how coyly he states that. Does this mean, perhaps, he is not choosey of of whom he dates?
lol this reminds me of problems with his fandom related to Aidan's father. I think many of us are aware of how this whole thing about actors and their fame works. But yes, the relationships are likely to be forced.

On another note, does anyone else have a fetish for Aidan's eyelids? I like the way his eyelids wrinkle.