bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

curious_nj_wm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting. I hadn't thought about his facial reaction as he blows his load in my mouth. I have imagined how I might look as a 9"-er started entering my ass though.

seattlelargecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both for me as well, but lean toward giving. I've had a cock in my mouth a few times in the past, but didn't have the nerve to take him over the edge. Very curious about it.

Same here. Took a guy very close to the edge once with the intention of taking him over in my mouth but lost the nerve and didn't take the load in my mouth. Have only done it a handful of times overall, maybe one day it'll happen.

On the other hand though I LOVE getting sucked and blowing in their mouth and having it get swallowed!

Stl_Smoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends on a lot of things: my mood, how much I've had to drink, the guy, how big his cock is, how long it's been since I went down on a guy.... But in general I would say I'm more inclined to get a bj than give one.

seattlelargecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. Took a guy very close to the edge once with the intention of taking him over in my mouth but lost the nerve and didn't take the load in my mouth. Have only done it a handful of times overall, maybe one day it'll happen.

On the other hand though I LOVE getting sucked and blowing in their mouth and having it get swallowed!

DAMN! I almost took a load a few nights ago. Had a guy over to suck my dick, and as he did he whipped his out and started jacking off. I was so horny I couldn't resist reaching for it, and soon it was in my mouth. Unlike other times I've had dick in my mouth, this was the first time I actually truly really enjoyed it. We soon ended up in a 69 position and I told myself this was the one, I'm going to let it cum in my mouth. Only problem was, I knew he was close, but I was closer. I tried not to cum and to have him slow down but he just kept at it. As soon as I blew I lost interest in taking his cum in my mouth. I hope that I can have another encounter with him soon, I feel that he is the one to get my first taste from.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Normal must be both things but when dick is small may be a guy could feel shame of expose his dick to be sucked,in such case the only option is only to suck other guy dick
but if he say dont worry by size ,in such case let the guy also suck the dick
and for such moment and this specif guy that dont mind pathner dick size,
feel free of size and enjoy the suck

I would consider myself bi-curious. I've jerked off with a few guys and done both sucked and be sucked. I'd much rather do the sucking than have a guy go down on me. Something about watching and feeling a guy cum turns me on and gets me off more than them getting me off.