Celebs with thick bush?

Justgoing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brian Bloom, we lived in the same town in NY, now THAT is a STUNNING MAN in EVERY WAY!!! Captivating Eyes, GORGEOUS-INTACT UNTRIMMED HAIRY BODY, and Most assuredly, a NICE FULL BUSH, and hopefully even more of a treat, HAIRY BUTT CHEEKS! Perfection and a walking, living dream!

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
any new bush theories from you gusy? i just saw bad teacher and i think justin timberlake probably sports a nice hairy thatch down below

Reactions: KnowBody123

lovesabigcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brit actor Danny Dyer seems to.
danny_dyer_shirtless.jpg

He's got a nice cock aswell.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robbie Williams - I'd would truly love to inhale his huge black bush while sucking his sweet uncut cock and fondling his legendary ass.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Remember that anything from a movie, TV show, etc. is staged. When an actor is naked on film, the production will have planned the state of his character's pubic hair as a choice. They don't just have the actor drop trow on the set and put whatever his personal practice is in the movie.

JanumSaleem

Experimental Member
Media
Just for your info, Deceased hunk Yul Brenner, was Jewish, thus, circumcised. I knew his former accountant and could confirm his religion, therefore religious practices. The pic, although BEAUTIFUL, could be a fake.

actually, even though yul brynner was of partial jewish descent (and may have converted to judaism later in life, i don't know), he was raised in the Russian Orthodox church, and so was almost certainly not circumcised.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And the fact that his accountant could supposedly confirm his religion (I think the post directly before mine took care of that claim) does not mean that "therefore" he could confirm his religious practices. If you know someone is Catholic, does that necessarily mean you can guarantee they don't use birth control? Or that a Jew you know never eats pork? Or that a Mormon doesn't drink? People identify with all kinds of religions without always adhering to their teachings.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
mmm just rereading this thread gave me wood - any sightings or opinions on which celebs are sporting thick bush for fall?

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kanye West might be an a-hole but he has a big bush and big, thick meat.

Brian Bloom too is my favorite. He would have been a superstar but he lost some of his hair and held on to his morals it seems.