D

deleted157868

One if the best I've read onhere. Shame it was never finished

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Wow Tom!" Marly yelled, as me and Michele washed the cum off of our bodies.

I laughed, the feeling of orgasm and masculine power coursing through my veins after the epic fucking i had just given Michelle, a genuine goddess with the very highest of standards.

"Yeah that was pretty good" I chuckled, faking modesty. I was so confident i didn't even try to hide my post coital cock, it was still thick and firm hanging down my torso in view of the 3 girls in the room.

"Tom, thats a nice big cock" Marly said looking at me with a gleam in her eye.

"Yeah, it's .. big ...tom" Annie added, somewhat awkwardly.

"Girls, come show Tom your big tits" Michelle beckoned to the other girls in the room.

"Would you like to see them Tom?" Marly asked me.

She was such a short, stupid girl but I had to admit her tits were top class, and i wanted to see them.

"Come show me your tits " I said confidently, knowing i had just fucked their idol, Michele, in front of them.

"You too" I said to Annie. She may have been the rudest, pissing me off all weekend but she had one of the best bodies , almost on Michele's level, and i enjoyed the feeling of power i had over the two of them now with michele on my side.

Marly stripped down to her bra and started moving toward the shower while Annie was more careful, taking her time stripping down. As marly got closer to the shower i noticed it was going to be a tight squeeze to get us all in at once but who cared? Not me.

"Hes got a nice thick one doesn't he?" Michele asked to Marly as she slid the glass door open.

"Tom, Im impressed!" Marly said, looking down at my cock.

"You mean this whole time you had a thick one hanging down there... that's so hot!" she said , putting one hand on my arm.

I was staring directly at her titts now, they were still in her bra, but "in" is a relative term. They were spilling out the top, and her red hair and happy, smiling eyes made her look so damn sexy i felt my dick starting to twitch again.

"You want to see them Tom?I want to introduce them to your big one" Marly said with a sexy voice.

"Take the kids out Mar" laughed Michele, who was rubbing my back from behind, leaning her slender body into mine.

Marly leaned her head back, pushing her chest up with her tits bulging out the top of her bra. She reached her arms behind her and started to unclasp her bra. Rather than let it fall away at once, she let her bra hang there, held up by her arms to heighten the tension. Marly wasn't smiling anymore, just looking deep into my eyes. I had to admit, for a girl i had thought so little of other than her looks, she sure knew how to use her eyes and body. She was one sexy red head, with tits to die for.

Finally, Marly let her bra fall to the floor. I tried to play it cool but my eyes must have been bulging out of my sockets when marly's MASSIVE tits bounced out of their confinement. They were so big and round, easily the size of the biggest, plumpest melons you will ever find.

Marly entered the shower and kneeled onto the tile, bumping her jugs across my quickly hardening cock as she went down. Marly brushed her red hair from her face and looked up at me, he big eyes smiling brightly as my cock arched up higher toward her face.

"Tom, i want to suck your big dick" Marly said to me, looking up at me and taking my cock in one of her hands.

"mmm" i groaned, overtaken by the hotness of the scene despite how prolific i had been already this afternoon.

Marly took my cock and aimed a slow seductive kiss, right on the head, looking back up at me to tell me how thick it was.

"Oh yeah let him feel those big tits mar" Michele suggested.

Right on cue, Marly lifted her mouth off of my cock with a wet smacking sound, and arched her back to let me feel her amazing tits. They were big and firm, way to big to fit in each of my hands. Marly positioned them over my cock and began rubbing my cock in between them, titty fucking me with her giant orbs, while alternately kissing the head of my cock.

As my head soaked the immense pleasure my body was feeling, i looked around the room, eager to take it all in. Behind marly, Annie was still getting undressed, not even looking as Marly sucked and stroked my cock in front of her. Annie slowly removed her tight jeans , revealing her toned golden legs, sleek and sun tanned. I noticed from her butt that she was in excellent shape, maybe better even than Carly, with not even an ounce of fat anywhere in her body.

As Marly continued to slowly suck me off, I continued watching Annie strip. She still wasn't looking this direction, her eyes fierce and purposeful. Bored even. Annie took off her shirt . Her body was so tight. I realized now that Annie's body was really the perfect mix of all the girls at the house with me. She wasn't as tall and skinny as Michele, but she had the same classic beauty facial structure and fierce expressions perfectly wrapped by her flowing blond hair. Her tits were bigger than Michelle's, maybe not the size of Marly's but solid C to D cups which seems unnaturally larger for her tiny waist. Her legs, stomach and but were firm and tight like Carly's, she was probably a soccer player or another sport.

Marly was sucking and titty fucking me and Michele was rubbing my back , but my mind was now locked completely on Annie. She had been so rude to me all weekend. She wasn't as bubbly as the other girls, not even trying to make friends with me. But she had the body to compete with any of them, maybe even the best one. And now I wanted to make that stuck up girl cum on my king cock.

I gently nudged Marly out of the way,standing fully erect with cock pointing directly toward Annie. For the first time, she looked at me, her eyes giving nothing away. She was still calm and fierce, angry even, nothing like the other girls. I walked out of the shower and straight to Annie, putting my hands on her wrists and pushing them to the wall.

Annie continued to look away from me, not yet willing to consent to my dominance.

"Give it to her Tom, she wants it" Michelle said quietly from back in the shower.

I positioned Annie up the wall, holding her up with my ripped abs. I pulled down her lace panties just enough , positioning her neatly trimmed blond pussy just on the tip of my fully erect cock. Now Annie was looking at me. She was staring deeply, coldly into my eyes. Waiting for me to enter her.

"Are you gonna fuck me or what?" Annie asked, looking deep into my eyes. I was so turned on by this cold bitch i was ready to split her in two. I gently slid my cock into her pussy, slowly inching its way in. Her pussy was so warm and could feel her powerful pelvis muscles gripping my cock. Yet i had been so well fucked i felt i could last for hrs. I was going to pound this girl to submission, she was going to change from hating me to worshiping me.

As Annie continued to stare coldly into my face I began to fuck her. Slow at first , building up to a gentle rhythm. Annie's expression didnt change. She was ready for more.

I increased the tempo, flexing my glutes in and out with quick, deep thrusts, building in speed, waiting for Annie to gasp in pleasure. I was going all out now, thrusting the cold babe with as much power as was in me. Annie was still not even flinching, just looking into my eyes, challenging me for more.

Suddenly I felt something i had not felt all day, tiredness seep into my muscles, i had been thrusting so hard and flexing so powerfully that my body began to feel dizzy, overcome with lactic acid. My pace slowed slightly and I began gasping for breath. My strength falling away with each thrust

Annie finally showed her first sign of emotion, and it stung me to the core to see it writ across her face, struggling as I was. Annie was getting bored. I attempted to redouble my efforts, but my body had nothing left. Annie began patting my back lightly, almost as though pitying me.

"Can i stop now?" Annie looked over to Michele, as though completely oblivious to my fucking.

"Annie!" Marly yelled. "Carly needs more time!"

"SHHHHH...!" Michele snapped.

in my sweaty, labored attempt to fuck Annie senseless i could still hear the words and the name of my girlfriend snapped me back to reality.

"It's not big enough Tom, you can't do it with that" Annie said dissmisivley, pushing herself off me and out of the bathroom.

"where is Carly?" I asked, looking toward Michele.

Michele hesitated, her eyes looking over my shoulder at the bedroom across the hall.

"Tom, don't!" she said.

But i was already moving toward the other room.

Last edited:

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I entered the room, Matt was on top of Carly, fucking her missionary style. He was wearing only a backwards hat, and had his hand over Carly's mouth. Although it could have been interpreted as forceful, the look on Carly's face was one of pleasure not fear, her hands pulling Matts waist toward her, his enormous cock buried deep inside her, with several thick inches still outside. Carly's legs were straight up in the air, stiff as though her body was in shock at the monster inside her.

As Matt saw me enter, he grinned .

"You back for more nerd?" He asked.
"Get the fuck off my girlfriend!" I demanded.

"Hey Carly do you want me to stop?" Matt asked, removing his hand from over her mouth.

Carly remained speechless, but then matt slid a few more inches of cock into her, forcing her to arch her back and yell, "No! Please dont's stop! Fuck me please!".

"I'm sorry Tom!! It's soooo GOOD! OH! OH my god thats so good!" she exclaimed as Matt sawed in and out, thrusting more than 10 thick inches deep inside and back out, still leaving some of his cock to spare.

"Sorry Tom, I think she likes it" Matt laughed.

I was turning red, Michele came up behind me "Tom don't, just go downstairs" she pleaded, putting her hand on my back .

But this time i wasn't listening to michelle.

"You get the fuck off of her right now!" I yelled, taking a step closer to the bed, full of rage.

Matt's smirk disappeared, he pulled out of carly, her arms and legs futily trying to pull him back to her. Matt stood up in front of me, both of us completely nude. Sizing each other up. Matt was several inches taller than me, even though he was much younger. He looked down at my cock and laughed.

"You think these girls are gonna settle for that, when they can have this?" he asked laughing, waving his massive cock in his hand.

"No" blurted annie from the back of the room.

"Tom, just give it up ok? I told you you couldnt compete with Matt, you should have listened to me. He's just going to kick your ass again." Annie said.

I held in silence, waiting for Matt to strike. Matt just stared directly into my eyes. I tensed my muscles attempting to lure matt in , and he fell for it. Matt tried to throw a quick hook! I snapped backward, the punch sailing just past my face, a miss! I reached out a quick jab with my left hand, hitting matt in the chin . He stuttered backward, I had him now. I was going to show him who was the alpha man here, in my house, with my girls. I moved quickly, aiming a power punch high. This time Matt stepped out of the way, my hand slamming into the wall. Not even feeling the pain, i circled around. Matt gave me a jab to the face, rocking me backward. I went in for a punch but he jabbed me again, his reach was longer than mine and i could get in close enough. I swung but missed again, Matt jabbing down on me again. I could no longer see straight, swinging my hand wildly but my face covered in blood. My nose broken.

Matt landed another punch, this one buckling my knees. But I stayed up, lunging toward him but unable to see. Blod and tears filled my eyes. The room was spinning.

I heard Matt laughing in the background but I couldn't see him. I roamed the room wildly, still nude, searching for him in a primal rage. Suddenly, a large shape appeared before me, standing menacingly above me. I swung as hard as I could but was too slow. Matt drilled me in the face, spinning my body from under me and dropping me to the floor like a stone. I saw the light spin away, losing consciousness, to the sound of matt laughing hardily.

I awoke, my face still bloody to find my hands tied behind my back. Annie was in the room, looking at me.

"Tom, the girls went home. Carly isn't your girlfriend any more. The let me break it to you since i'm the meanest one ok?" Annie said coldly. Her chin was held high as though she was embarrassed to be even talking to me.

"Remember when you looked me in the eyes Tom? I was letting you show me if you were man enough. But You arn't, you can't hang with a stud cock." Annie continued.

"You shouldnt have tried Tom, now I have to show you how it really is, just so you know this time."

Matt came into the room, laughing at my pathetic bloody tied up mass.

"Show him how it's done stud" Annie said to Matt.

"No problem babe" Matt responded, turning his hat backward and thrusting Annie onto the lamp desk.

Matt unzipped his pants letting his cock hang out for everyone to see.

"That's a stud cock Tom! Thats a cock that can make me cum! Thats why Carly left you Tom, because she felt this one inside her, knew she could never respect your cock again."

and Annie grabbed his big dick, pulling her own pants of as quickly as possible.

"Shit thats what i need stud!" Annie moaned, sliding onto his massive hard on.

"You see these fucking balls Tom? Thats a fucking man Tom, hes got balls that are twice your size" Annie said to me as she let matt eagerly slide his cock into her. It was now fully erect, and annies pussy lips were spread wide as he parted them with his massive cock head.

"Oh my god!! Shit thats so big! Oh shit matt, Tom tried to put his dick in me Matt. I wouldn't let him ! Not after you! The other girls were telling him he was thick to make him feel better, but hes not thick like you Matt, not even close."

"He though he was a bigger man because hes in college and your in high school. But you are more than twice the man he is you stud! And you are so much younger. You fucking showed the college girls who the real stud is ! Shit you fucking big dicked the college girls Matt!"

"Oh yeah your fucking tight babe" Matt groaned

"Oh shit your fucking me big baby! Oh fuck Matt! Give me that stud dick!!You're fucking stud dicking me! Oh please dont ever stop !"

Annie starting orgasming , her toned body twitching wildly. The cold, quite Annie was no longer quiet. Screaming at the top of her lungs.
"OHHHHHHHhhhhhhh ShhhhhhhIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

Matt stopped and let Annie ride out her orgasm. When she came too, she smiled brightly at Matt, kissing him on the check.

"Thank you! You are the best dick ive ever had! Stud!" She said to him. Matt smiled knowingly before restarting his fucking, annie nodding her head in approval.

"Thats how you fuck my pussy Tom, thats how you do it! You can't do it like that!" She started moaning again.

I had no choice but to sit there, waiting for matt to finish. It seemed like he never would. I closed my eyes but I couldnt escape the sounds. They went on and on. MattAnnie alternately pleading for more, orgasming and comparing Matt's manhood to my lesser. Begging him for more and more, asking him if her cunt was as good as Carly's and Micheles and Marlys only for Matt to tell her that Annies was the best, that he was going to fuck her all night.

Over and over Annies moaning continued, the same words that came out over

"Oh Matt! You stud cocked me!" "You stud cocked Michele!" "You stud cocked Marly!" "You stud cocked Carly, out cocking her boyfriend who thought he was big" "You stud cocked all of us! You stud dicked the college girls, we've never had one so big!"

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

Awesome! Finish some of your other ones too!

So michele just fucked Tom to distract him so Carly could fuck Matt?