Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been eating creampies for years. Got starting doing it with my ex-wife one night after our first swinging experience. She hadn't had an orgasm by time me and the other guy had already finished. She asked me to go down on her and get her off and the next thing I knew I was eating both of our loads from her and she was getting off like mad. From that moment on I was literally hooked on eating cum and any way I can get it! LOL

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that sounds hot. Sitting on his face, his own cum dripping out of you. Mmmm!!:wink:
He's really the one who got me into both face sitting and post-orgasmic oral. Just mentioning that I want him to eat his load out of me makes him granite hard.

Reactions: Fredyfx

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good half or more of the husbands of the many couples that I have been with over the years will, after a few sessions, start to lick and suck my cum out of their wives. The women love it and I love to watch them do it. Once they get into cleaning me off the same way, the whole thing works beautifully.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok this topic is just gross!!!

I think my boyfriend eating his seed from me is intimate and sexy. I feel so close to him when he makes sure I come, then comes inside me, then immediately makes me come again with his mouth. I love the taboo associated with it, and I love that he goes there with me. I love hI instant hard-on when I bring it up, and how hard we come together if he talks about it when I am close to climax. I think it is a beautiful, sexy topic. Not gross at all.

CaliforniaAnon

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I started this. She loves it.
I started by jerking off on her tits and licking it up. Then we moved to eating my load out of her pussy after I blow it inside of her. My only challenge is working up the nerve to eat it after I cum!

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess it's just the thought of it for many guys. But since I've realised that if it's OK for most women to do- to take a guys load in her mouth and swallow, what makes men so special they can't or shouldn't do it?

Since I became involved in 3somes over 3 years, I've gone from avoiding contact to happily indulging in sloppy seconds. I haven't eaten it yet, but that would have come. If women swallow masses of it happily, shy should we worry about it?

Last edited:

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I want to do it. I really, really do want to. But then I come and suddenly, instantly, the urge is gone and I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm sure I could and would do it after a threesome partner came in her and before I orgasmed but she has always made those guys (there have been 3 total) wear condoms. So, I go down on her afterwards because we both think it is incredibly hot, but I know it's not the same thing.