do women take a big cock for granted nowdays?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, please stop speaking for all men. And I think there is a difference between a preference that is superficial (which will evaporate around someone you have feelings for) and what I'd call lifestyle preferences that are apparent in someone's figure or grooming. You notice, for example, that gamer couples have very similar couch potato features, as runner couples are thinner. People seek out partners who enjoy the same kind of activities as they do, which is reflected in appearance in different ways.

A person might likewise have sexual preferences that are encouraged or frustrated by certain physical features. Just as I wouldn't try to tell a runner they are being superficial if they want a partner who runs, I wouldn't tell a woman she's being superficial if she wants to orgasm a certain way.

im not talking for all men, nor do i claim to be. i'm just pointing out that i can't understand women because i cum different than they do. i don't know and fucking don't care what gets you off. i do have an idea of what cumming feels like for you, which i can't say about any woman. that was a caveat, man. i never speak for anyone but me, and i wouldnt fucking speak for you if you paid me.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, then, jeeze. We should meet.

big dicks aren't common at all. I've never seen one for real. from stats I've read maybe 1 in 20 guys is over 6 1/2 inches and and like 1 in 400 is over 7 inches and after that theyare even rarer. Only place where you find 8 out of 10 big ones he LPSG!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? You bumped a thread that's been dead for a year for an unoriginal come-on to a woman who posts so infrequently it isn't even likely she'll notice a thread she posted in is back? Are you kidding me? You are too bored. Are you drunk? Listen to music. Write bad poetry or start a journal. Make plans with friends. Aprender español . Dance! Take a shower. Masturbate. Balance your checkbook. Just. . . do something less stupid.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe he's been thinking about the right thing to say.....

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It may be hideously overused, but I do believe this seems like an appropriate time to a

*facepalm*

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
Really? You bumped a thread that's been dead for a year for an unoriginal come-on to a woman who posts so infrequently it isn't even likely she'll notice a thread she posted in is back? Are you kidding me? You are too bored. Are you drunk? Listen to music. Write bad poetry or start a journal. Make plans with friends. Aprender español . Dance! Take a shower. Masturbate. Balance your checkbook. Just. . . do something less stupid.

holy fuck... listen to you go! we got the thread revival police here and hes flexing his muscles at full force!! start a journal? dance? learn spanish? wow.. I think you should change your sexuality to 100% gay there bud..

instead of crying towards people who have revived old threads, how about you do something less stupid... like shut your mouth, or slit your wrists you crybaby!!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
holy fuck... listen to you go! we got the thread revival police here and hes flexing his muscles at full force!! start a journal? dance? learn spanish? wow.. I think you should change your sexuality to 100% gay there bud..

instead of crying towards people who have revived old threads, how about you do something less stupid... like shut your mouth, or slit your wrists you crybaby!!

It's funny, there are so many thread police here...and ironic minutes after you post something there's someone telling you to look up other threads, or that's not relevant to "us" or why are you reviving threads...like they are literally waiting for someone to post something they can criticize in some form or another. A strange internet phenomenon indeed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm not a man, moron. Choke on a dick. But don't die. Live to choke on one again. I'm reporting you for referring to being gay as a negative. That is completely unacceptable behavior here.

It's funny, there are so many thread police here...and ironic minutes after you post something there's someone telling you to look up other threads, or that's not relevant to "us" or why are you reviving threads...like they are literally waiting for someone to post something they can criticize in some form or another. A strange internet phenomenon indeed.
Some people, (you, obviously) are too stupid to see a difference. If you ask a question that has been asked 100 times, you should have looked to see if it was answered, and it might have been beneficial to revive an old thread. People who have been here a while get tired of seeing (literally) the exact same thread over and over. If you open a completely necrotic thread, but do not actually contribute anything to that thread, well, you've done something stupid, and someone is likely to tell you. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kc2007, is this the top of the slippery slope?
the bit where you carry yesterday's thread grudges into this thread, do a bit of name calling, bitch a bit, snark a bit, argue a lot, until this thread gets locked down too?

because if that's the plan, it's a bit passé.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, towel guy was ktf40. They just both posted in the locked down thread.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kc2007, is this the top of the slippery slope?
the bit where you carry yesterday's thread grudges into this thread, do a bit of name calling, bitch a bit, snark a bit, argue a lot, until this thread gets locked down too?

because if that's the plan, it's a bit passé.

I didn't start the bitch fest nor was I the reason the thread got locked down.

I am honestly trying to understand the reason people need to post in threads they don't like. I can understand counterpointing someone for the sake of debate. But just to call someone stupid? Isn't ignoring a thread the best way to make it go away? By immediately telling someone not to post or their stupid for posting or the question's already been asked it's like you have a need to prove you "know" more than the original poster.
For some reason this behavior is championed in this section of the site.

And you say you are "tired" of seeing the same things asked? Who made you king/queen of the Woman's issues part of LPSG? You're tired of it? so fucking what, new people join this site everyday, maybe they aren't tired of it and don't feel like searching threads. Is that OK with you?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't start the bitch fest nor was I the reason the thread got locked down.

I am honestly trying to understand the reason people need to post in threads they don't like. I can understand counterpointing someone for the sake of debate. But just to call someone stupid? Isn't ignoring a thread the best way to make it go away? By immediately telling someone not to post or their stupid for posting or the question's already been asked it's like you have a need to prove you "know" more than the original poster.
For some reason this behavior is championed in this section of the site.

And you say you are "tired" of seeing the same things asked? Who made you king/queen of the Woman's issues part of LPSG? You're tired of it? so fucking what, new people join this site everyday, maybe they aren't tired of it and don't feel like searching threads. Is that OK with you?

I posted in this 'dead' thread - and it's actually a good thread. I just thought it was funny (and so did the other women) that the guy who resurrected it did so to hit on a woman who posted in it a year ago.

It was funny. Like haha, funny. That's all. And then *poof* someone goes postal. Oh well.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted in this 'dead' thread - and it's actually a good thread. I just thought it was funny (and so did the other women) that the guy who resurrected it did so to hit on a woman who posted in it a year ago.

It was funny. Like haha, funny. That's all. And then *poof* someone goes postal. Oh well.

I didn't mean to "go postal". It just something that frustrates me about this site and I honestly DON'T GET IT. It's like there are these bullying clicks in high school here. albeit the bullying is done in a much more "humorous" and "mature" manner. But it's still there.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't mean to "go postal". It just something that frustrates me about this site and I honestly DON'T GET IT. It's like there are these bullying clicks in high school here. albeit the bullying is done in a much more "humorous" and "mature" manner. But it's still there.

I wasn't referring to you regarding the "postal" comment. You're not the one recommending suicide!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's really not bullying. A lot of the time someone sees humour as an attack. I have fallen foul of this myself. The only true 'aggression' demonstrated is against trolls and people who offend - racists for example.