Ever jerked off so someone could watch?

Anyone who did this on a date with a guy or girl? I once was with a guy who jerked off watching me jerking off. Together, in bed together. We could see and hear and smell each other jacking. Fucking hot knowing we were the reason the other was hard and cumming.
That’s the best, especially with some distance - sit on opposite chairs and just make each other cum by pleasuring yourself

SilentMajority

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
two times that stick out: one time i jerked off in a bathroom stall and i guess you could tell from the shadow on the floor and the noise because the guy in the stall next to me stayed until i came lol
The second time was in a bus at a rural area, it was just me and the bus driver, pretty sure he was able to tell what’s going on from the cameras
I'll bet it was as hot for him as it was for you in both cases. Sometimes watching is hotter than participating.

Reactions: 26912041

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That’s the best, especially with some distance - sit on opposite chairs and just make each other cum by pleasuring yourself
used to have contests to see who could cum first, then did each others cock and tried to make the other cum first. I Always shot quickly and lost

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Jerking with friends has been a long time fantasy of mine that I've yet to fulfill. My friend group is straight, and most are married at this point, so it was something that probably would have been more appropriate when we were younger.

I have stroked my cock in the locker room shower or sauna a couple of times for someone, but usually someone else comes in before that goes anywhere.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All the time at my male masterbation group meets and at private get togearhers
Togeathers
Jerking with friends has been a long time fantasy of mine that I've yet to fulfill. My friend group is straight, and most are married at this point, so it was something that probably would have been more appropriate when we were younger.

I have stroked my cock in the locker room shower or sauna a couple of times for someone, but usually someone else comes in before that goes anywhere.

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Frequently on the beach when I know I'm being observed
Was it on a regular public beach or a nude beach?
I've gotten hard and would show off a little but never stroked one out there

ILoveGames48

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At a strip club years ago when I worked there and got suckered into going on stage.. I wasn’t the buff kind of guy others liked but a lot of guys liked me ..

I’ve posted when I was there on here somewhere .. don’t recall..

But a lot of things occurred I was shocked the place allowed .. even getting fucked while couple hundreds guys in the audience watched ..

So I’ve jerked off and been jerked off by few of the guys on stage just to satisfy a horny audience