Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of us have fantasies/kinks about what we want to do sexually, but I've always wondered how they start, or when did you realise you had a specific kink/fantasy? Was there a particular moment you realised?

For me, I love being watched as I get fucked by guys. I think it started when a guy was coming over to fuck me for the second time and he asked if he could bring a friend. I said yes, thinking it will be a threesome. When both guys arrived, the new guy didn't take his clothes off and said he only wanted to watch. I thought nothing of it, and thought when the other guy starts fucking me, he might join in later. The guy I knew started fucking me, and the other guy sat in silence, fully clothed, not touching himself, watching from the sofa. I gestured to him to join a couple of times but he said no he only wanted to watch.

I proceeded to get fucked by this guy for a while, and found being watched by the clothed guy really thrilling. At one point, the clothed guy stepped out to take a call, and when he stepped back in, I found myself enjoying myself more. That's when I realised I enjoy being watched, and wanted to build on this. Almost all my fantasies now include being watched.

I've had a lot of sex in groups, saunas etc in front of other guys, and still find it the biggest turn on. I've even been fucked on Cam4 and Chaturbate a few times, and found that thrilling too - I'm not interested in broadcasting solo, I only want to do it if someone is fucking me. I do not collect tokens or money, I do it only for the thrill of being watched. Last broadcast, I had a threesome (vids in my media).

This doesn't mean I only want to have sex if I'm being watched. Not everyone wants to be watched, and I don't ask everyone either. It's just one of the things I enjoy most as part of my fantasies. If I'm up to it, I'll ask a guy, and if he says no, that's ok too.

My next fantasy is that I want a bigger group fucking me on cam, and I am hoping to fulfill that this year. Ideally, I also want to have some fully clothed guys watching me get fucked by this group from a corner of the room.

When did you realise you had a fantasy/kink?

Last edited:

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In retrospect, finding out I have a raceplay kink happened in an actually kind of fucked up way lol. I'm totally submissive and always have been because my first boyfriend groomed me to be (for more context, I've only ever dated much older men). After a few years of us dating, he started bringing me around his friends and naive little me thought it was because he wanted me to meet other close people in his life, but then it became obviously clear they were easing me into the idea of him using me for him and his friends' entertainment (which is also how I found out I have a houseboy kink).

This happened for awhile and eventually, one of his friends and I started hanging out without him and the first time we had sex, he started calling me names (you know which ones) and honestly the sex was so good and he'd get so notably harder that I loved it. It felt like the dominance he had over me made him want me more and I started getting into it. It eventually spilled over to the group setting with my boyfriend and his friends around and they were shocked and thought they had to protect me the first time, but I told them I like it and eventually they all joined in. The houseboy stuff became a part of the raceplay too (it wasn't at first) and I realized that level of objectification as well as knowing how much it turned them all on made me feel good.

x911xxx

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an exhibitionist fetish that started out many years ago. I did some gigs as a stripper for a male revue which was a blast. One of the other dancers started working at gay club and suggested I try it out because the pay was much better there so I did. I was a bit nervous at first as the thought of getting naked for men never really crossed my mind until then but turns out I loved it.

I did both gigs for awhile and ultimately just ended up at the gay club as the male revue kinda slowed down. The thrill of being naked in front of a bunch of people getting turned on is intoxicating to say the least. I thoroughly enjoy it. I also found out I enjoyed showing off for men just as much, if not even more so than women.

Eventually I stopped working there and pursued a more normal career. However, I have continued to do random gigs here and there throughout the years.

B_Landers

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve written about this topic a good bit on my Substack (which is linked to my profile). But in a nutshell: I was curious about and fascinated by my penis from an early age (relatively speaking). However, it didn’t become a “kink” until I started posting online, which was around the time of the pandemic.

Reactions: Curious65

Braunlow

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My nudity during physical exams "fetish" started when I was a soph in college. I had a physical exam scheduled to get checked out for another yr of college. My cousin, who was entering college still had a pediatrician, but it was time for a "grown up" doctor, so I took him to mine. The dr said it was okay to do two physicals, so we went in. Now, as I have posted on another thread, my dr was an old-fashioned, get completely naked, type with whom I had been a patient since I started hs. Anyway, we went in and he told us that, in order to save time, he would do both our exams at the same time. So, we went into the exam room and I stripped. My cousin was wondering what I was doing, so I told him the dr does exams with the patient nude. He was quite shy, but took his clothes off too. I guess seeing him naked in the office did it for me. I remembered that experience for a few yrs and often masturbated to the memory of his privates being touched by the dr.

It was strengthened by my memory of the draft physical in which I was in a room with a group of naked guys, many of whom were people I grew up with. Seeing them drop their shorts and stand, waiting for the hernia exam was very exciting. I wish I had a film of that experience.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger my next door neighbors (2M and 1F) and female cousin loved to see my big cock. They measured it, I made it shoot thick ropes of cum to their delight, and later they had private fun with it. Made me an exhibitionist for sure!!!

CuriousKaidon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I developed an obsession with guys whose balls move a lot when they masturbate, and cum. It all started after I had a cam2cam with an american friend I knew online (met him over Xbox, transitioned to Skype then Discord). Anyway, He was hung. 7.5 Inches I'd say. And his balls would ride up to either side of his shaft as he jerked off, then practically disappear into his body when he got close. I loved watching them tighten, then pop out again as he edged himself a few times over.

His load was huge, he sprayed it all over his chest and got really embarrassed when some hit his chin. It was cute and hot as fuck.