For foreskin lovers.....

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
The Jews who have not accepted Jesus as their Messiah continue to live under the Law and not Grace. Thus they are under the old covenant. The Messianic Jews are under the new covenant, Grace. What's so hard to understand? But one day the other Jews will have the "scales" removed from their eyes and see that Jesus is Messiah.

I just don't understand why a god should create an infant and then tell people to hack part of his cock off, especially as it must have been so difficult and painful before stainless steel and anesthaesia. Why didn't your god just stop making foreskins?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't understand why a god should create an infant and then tell people to hack part of his cock off, especially as it must have been so difficult and painful before stainless steel and anesthaesia. Why didn't your god just stop making foreskins?
I don't question what God does. I hope my God become your God before you die.

luke10

Expert Member
Media
Why do religious freaks always make everything about their god. I don't care if you believe in unicorns, fairies, ghosts, god, zombies or goblins- just don't bring them up here

On-Topic: I'm glad I don't live in the US. Here in the UK, the vast majority are natural and not mutilated (as is the case in the rst of Europe too)

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked this question in another forum, but it's obviously relevant here: given the remoteness and lack of medical facilities, were the old-time cowboys circumcised? And if so, how?
You'll have to ask an old-time cowboy that question. I don't know when circumcision became routine in America. I've often wondered if there were many circumcised men in the old west days. Probably not because I doubt doctor's were taught how to do the procedure in medical school back then. It would be interesting to know when that procedure began to be taught in medical schools.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leather1.jpg

I asked this question in another forum, but it's obviously relevant here: given the remoteness and lack of medical facilities, were the old-time cowboys circumcised? And if so, how?
No. It started in WWI, they did it without asking at birth to all in hospital up until 1967. Now we live in a vail of fucking ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:

jabbari

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must have been too rough - nearly got a black eye when my pal reacted violently to me trying to nibble his foreskin.
he poke you with it? :D i love my foreskin get suck on n get tingue slide down inside lick the head inside all around -- when im soft if a person do this on my dick im hard pop pop i will cum right away -- which cool get the first one out the way always another one or two soon enough -- but i try to breathe hard n control so aint cum right away. my foreskin a blessed gift -- same like my pop's . . . but sometimes wish my first cum aint so quick.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably not. Male genital cutting only started to become customary in the late 19th century, it started in England and was spread by doctors and hospitals. (In fact it caught on at first among the wealthy who could afford to have babies in hospitals, and used the cut penis as a display of their wealth.)