Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Precum2.jpg

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last weekend a friend (uncut), a new acquaintance (uncut), and I (cut) left a nudist event together. I missed the first few sentences of their conversation due to traffic noise but when I joined in it went something like this:
Acqaintance: ... (garble) ... (garble) ... guys don't like it when they find out I'm uncut.
Me (gleam in eye): Really?
Friend (looking at me and smirking): Yeah, I know what you mean.
Acq: Yeah, guys don't want to spend time with it... Okay, what're you two smirking about?
Fr: Well, Anton has this thing with foreskin....
Me: Yeah, I have this annoying tendency to hand the guy a beer or two and tell him to get comfortable because I'll be down there awhile. It might not be very exciting for the guy but I have a shitload of fun. Ask my friend here.
Fr: True.
Acq (eyes glazing over): Yeah? Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy???? ....... (drifts off into space)
Me: Yup. Really.

At that point we had to go our separate ways, but if I ever have the opportunity to get better "Acquainted" I certainly will take it :)
------------------------------------------

A look through some of these pics has confirmed that nothing's changed:
1. I still like foreskin.
2. I still wish I had mine.
3. My body still has 4 other malformations/malfunctions. Even taken individually, each one has had a far greater negative impact on my life than my lack of foreskin.
4. So if the body-repair fairy were to stop by, putting back my foreskin would still be wish number 5.