Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I have sex three times a week: Tuesday nights, Friday nights, and Sunday mornings. I know, not very spontaneous - in fact, the exact opposite of spontaneous, lol - but the scheduling makes it happen, and we both want it to happen. We have been doing it this way for ~25 years, and while it isn't a perfect system, it's worked for us. I appreciate the consistency, and also the GGG attitude we bring to each other's needs. Our sessions still run 45 min to 2 hours, and we still have a lot of fun w/each other during that time.

We discovered early in our relationship that my wife's sex drive wasn't quite as strong as my own, or maybe she was just more easily sated. My size (girth) also made it difficult fo her to have penetrative sex on consecutive days. She found she needed a day off between sessions. Once we had kids (now teens), it was just a lot easier to schedule things.

Again, we've been doing this for about 25 years. While I might have wished for more frequent sex earlier in the relationship, I am grateful that we have maintained what we have, and our pace has not slowed. From talking with friends, I think I am luckier than many of them. :blush:

D

deleted1074483

I'm def still in that honey moon period - been with my guy a couple of months now - and when we're together it doesn't take too long before we get it on, sometimes several times a day - so far longest without is about 5 days - if you don't include skype wanks :-0

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I have been married for 20 years. The first 10 years we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had sex on an almost daily basis, some days it was multiple times. Then the car accident. In the last 10 years she's had a dozen brain surgeries, half a dozen back surgeries, and two neck surgeries. Due to the brain trauma she suffered she's also an epileptic. Between the surgeries, constant dibilitating chronic pain, and all the meds her libido no longer exists. We haven't had sex in over a year. She has told me she's not being a good wife by not performing her "wifely duties", but it' not her fault and sex isn't fun when your wife is crying and begging you to hurry up and finish. She's an awesome woman and a fantastic mother dispite her disabilities and I love her so very much! I think if it weren't for the accident we'd still have a very happy sex life and be having sex a couple times a week. Never take for granted what you have, it can be taken from you in the blink of an eye!

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 21 years together, 19 married, sex is gone. Haven’t had sex with my wife in 16 months. Prior 5 years was once a month at best. She’s hit early menopause (she’s 43, I’m 50) and says she has zero desire. Add on her chronic pain and anxiety which she refuses to see a medical doc for (she only takes natural supplements recommended by our chiro) and I’m a completely frustrated spouse. When we did have sex she was totally into it, came often and enjoyed it, I like to remember the first five years together when it was multiple times a week and sweat dripping passion.

Wife and I have been together for 22 years, married nearly 17. Most weeks we have sex at least 2 or 3 times plus a blowjob or 2. I also masturbate at least once or twice a week. The longest we have gone without sex was about 6 weeks while she was recovering from vaginal rejuvenation surgery.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're living together in a couple/relationship, how many days per week do you have sex with your partner?

In both of my long term relationships, the sex was more frequent at the beginning getting to know you phase, and eventually settled down to about twice per week. In each case, when we didn't live with each other yet, weekends presented to best opportunities to spend some quality time in bed, but the occasional weeknight booty calls were always welcome.
The reality of long commutes and long days at work, meant that weeknights were not as common as we got older. Weekends are almost always good as we have time to linger in bed, cuddle up, and let nature take its course.

When I was younger, vacation time meant sex once a day or more. Today vacation time means sex every other day or so, which is always welcome.

How many days without would you consider excessive?
In a past on-again, of-again relationship, weeks or months might go by without sex in those 'off' periods.
With my wife, the longest time has been about 6 weeks due to a medical condition. There have been occasional weekends where health, appointments, travel, etc have got in the way, but in those cases the chances of some weekday sex goes up as we both don't want to wait until the following weekend.

Reactions: 950483
D

deleted817718

We haven't had sex for almost a year, and before that it was very infrequent.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I think the longest we have gone is 3 weeks, but we were at a stressful time in our lives. We have highs and lows; generally lows will be maybe once a week to highs of 4-6 times a week. Weekend are like a bonus round for us so sometimes it’ll be 3-4 times in a single day on the weekend. When I am away for work for long stretches I come home to some wild sex. My drive is exponentially higher then my wife, I need to climax once a day or I get grabby with the wife and she isn’t a fan.

Reactions: pinokio

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we first married we did morning, lunch break, and at least once before bed. Our record was nine times in 24 hours. Difficulty after twins, and stress after a third, fast forward 23 years through death of her parents, college, law school, two cancer scares, early menopause (I suspect) and outlet sex life is non existent. Don’t get me wrong. When we do, I make her cum good and hard at least once. I always practice “ladies first”. For years we have been once a month if I am lucky. I would sex her every day if she would let me. Now it has been since just after Thanksgiving. I have had several FWB over the years, who were trusted friends and helped me keep from going nuts and I helped by releasing their stress as well. I am at that point where I need it but can’t get it. It sucks, but it is not my whole life. I have a lot to be happy about otherwise.

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Working on our 31st year married . In our younger years. Maybe on average every 2 to 3 days.

Now that we are both in our early 50s. Frequency has transisioned to quality. Gina... My wife and best friend. Has never denied me pleasure and or release. She however does not like to orgasm everytime we make love. That used to be a big rub in our early years.... On my part. Cause I just didn't understand how you could have sex and not want to cum, but thru open communication. Especially me actually listening to what she had to say and checking my damn male ego at the door. Quite simply. Gina explained that each and every time we make love. She enjoys me being inside of her and truly loves our intimate closeness, but she says that her orgasm is soooo much stronger if she holds off of having an actual release for several days. She is also a one and done kind of girl when it comes to orgasm. As a guy. I surely understand that. She says that after her orgasm. Her clit is sooo damn sensitive. She can't stand to touch it. As a man..... I can indeed understand that as well.

Anyway..... The only regret that I have is that I wish that i would have checked my damn male ego much earlier in our relationship and just listened.

Reactions: familyman44

My wife and I have been married 22 years and have sex about twice per month. Since we are swingers she has sex frequently with other guys though.

Uhm, honey, you need to work on your math. We have sex about once every six to eight weeks. Like right now, last time we had sex was in June. And we are not swingers, I am. ;)

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhm, honey, you need to work on your math. We have sex about once every six to eight weeks. Like right now, last time we had sex was in June. And we are not swingers, I am. ;)

lego-batman-movie-mic-drop.gif

That was some mic drop... Lol, hope this doesn't turn into a domestic :)