Fucked by my boyfriend's best friend

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi :)

So here I come with a new story, this is gonna be short but I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy the reading!

It was a normal night out in my life, like any other. Just another night at the same old club, with the same old people. My name is Liam, I'm 22 years old and I'm from California. I'm here to tell a story that happened with my boyfriend and his friends. It is worth mentioning that my boyfriend and I, had an open relationship and it had always gone very well. It did not represent any conflict in our relationship. I should also mention that I have always been very slutty, that's why I was the one who initially proposed to open the relationship. I like to be treated like a slut while having sex, I love it when someone is very verbal while they have me in a very submissive state. That is exactly the treatment I got from my boyfriend, but in this story, he was not the co-protagonist. My boyfriend's name was Benjamin, he was a year younger than me but he was definitely more physically developed than me. He was taller and athletic, he had a very masculine and dominating aura about him.

That night we were celebrating my boyfriend's friend's birthday and as we always did for birthdays, we all went to the same club as always. That day, Benjamin was a bit unwell, he had been feeling sick all day and he was tired, even though he always tried to be the life of the party. We always got horny just by seeing how the other was making out with another guy, I was always looking for masculine guys and he was always looking for the opposite. Our roles were well defined. I thought that if he watched me making out with another guy, he would catch up with me, but that night wasn’t the case. Benja stayed seated with other friends from the group we went out with.

I went dancing with his two friends James and Oliver, with whom there was always a kind of sexual tension but nothing had ever happened because they were friends with my boyfriend. Aside from the fact that I didn't think I had a chance with James, in my perspective, the sexual tension with him was completely a joke as he had always proven to be fully straight but an ally of the LGBT community. Oliver was bisexual but with a tendency towards boys. I don't know if James was very happy that day because of his birthday celebration and Oliver was very drunk, but they started touching me more than usual.

I stayed dancing just with James in a very clingy way, taking every opportunity to rub up against him as we danced. As I watched my boyfriend licking his lips, horny at the sight of us but tried to look away from where I was to avoid getting caught. I was totally amazed by James, never had his teasing reached these levels. I felt him getting much hornier as the time passed by, I think the joint he had previously smoked had a lot to do with it as well. I was already too horny and I let myself get loose when I’m like that. James took advantage of the fact that the club was super dark to try to put his hand down my pants, pull aside the pink thong I was wearing and stick a finger up my ass, noticing that it was already dilated and that I was not putting resistance to his finger.

• "I've never done this and I don't know if it's the weed or your little ass, but I guess you'll be my birthday present, won't you?" said James as he continued to stick his index finger up my ass.

I couldn't answer, just pumped my ass against his finger to feel it deeper. He pulled me into a corner of the club that was a little more private and there was no chance of people watching us weirdly. It was a LGBT friendly club and it was normal to see couples making out in any corner. James started to pull my pants down to the middle of my ass, grabbed the top fabric of my thong, and started to pull it up, making the string of the thong go between the crack of my ass. I guess in his conversations with my boyfriend, my boyfriend mentioned to him how much it turned me on to have that done with my underwear. He started licking and biting my neck while he had my back to him, with my hands resting on the wall in front of me. I was bursting with excitement, I wanted him to fuck me and possess me right there no matter who could see us. James had always caused extreme curiosity in me, I liked his hairless and muscular body very much. He worked his body many hours a week at the gym, without looking completely grotesque with so much muscle. He had just the right amount of muscle to look lean but with defined muscles. We were in that little game for a few minutes until we decided to stop and go back to the group so we wouldn't do anything crazy in front of many people.

I walked back to where my boyfriend was standing, gave him a peck on the cheeks, and put on the innocent face he loved so much.

• "Did you like the show, love?" I asked him almost shouting, since the music was so loud and I'm sure no one else would hear it.
  • "Yes, baby, I loved how uninhibited you get when you go out," he said, pulling me by my shirt to sit on his lap. "Can you feel it?" he said, biting my ear as he moved my hips with his hands to rub me over his erect cock. He had it fully hard.
  • "I feel it, love, apparently you weren't that sick, hahaha," I told him as I slipped my hand under my ass so I could touch his cock.
  • "Benja, do you have a cigarette to give me?" came James interrupting our moment.
  • "Sure dude, here," Benja said to James, handing him a cigarette and passing him the lighter.
  • "Thanks, bro... I'll go smoke outside," said James, taking the path towards the exit of the club.
  • "I'll be right back, love," I said to Benja, as I gave him a peck on the lips and headed off to chase after James. "James, wait. I'll walk with you," I said to James as I grabbed him by the forearm.

We walked out of the club and James started smoking as he talked to me and touched his cock over his pants.

• "The effect of the weed has calmed down a little, but I'm still horny," James told me as he kept rubbing his cock.
  • "I can tell," I told him as I looked directly at his bulge and bit my lower lip.
  • "I've been curious about doing it with a guy for a while now and you make me very curious, Liam," James said moving closer to me, getting both of our packages to rub together. "I've seen what a slut you were with Benja after you got me horny back there, you can't just leave me like this," he said, taking my hand and leading it straight to his already hard cock.

His cock seemed slightly bigger than Benja's, but definitely much thicker. He grabbed my arm, leading me towards the back of the club, where there was a dimly lit alley.

• "Tonight you're going to learn what it's like to fuck a real masculine man," he put me on my back to him, while with one hand he grabbed my ass, with the other he turned my head around to have direct access to my mouth and started kissing my mouth like I'd never been kissed before. He bit my lips and licked all around my lips and then slipped his tongue in and played with mine inside my mouth.

He pulled my pants down, leaving me with only my thong, and made me a wedgie while being careful not to tear my thong. He pushed aside the string that rested between my two ass cheeks and began to finger fuck me. I started moaning like a bitch, with my eyes closed. At a certain point, I opened my eyes and turned my gaze to the beginning of the alley, noticing a figure I instantly recognized. It was my boyfriend and he was rubbing his cock over his pants while holding his index finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet. I winked at him.

James reached down and spit on my hole and then stuck three of his fingers in and made circles inside my ass, trying to dilate it further.

• "I think it's ready now," he said, as he stopped to appreciate my ass and decide it was time to fuck me.

I wasn't expecting James' intensity while fucking, he shoved his cock in me all at once. He was ramming it into me super hard, gripping my hips to support himself from his wild thrusts. I could only moan and beg him for more, I wanted harder. I just leaned my face against the cold alley wall and parted my lips, looking directly into my boyfriend's eyes, biting and licking my lips. My boyfriend was having a live show and I was loving it.

• "Do you like it, little slut?" said James as he fucked me so hard. "You've never tasted a cock like mine, have you?".
  • "Mmhmm" was all I could do, moan. He had me super horny.
  • "Answer me, little bitch, I want to hear you," James told me, as he planted a slap on my face to get me aroused.
  • "Y-yes, fucker. Give me harder" I said, pumping my ass against his hips to feel him deeper.

I have to admit that the situation had me really horny. To be watching my boyfriend enjoy the show and to feel James' cock inside, I felt it huge, much bigger than Benja's. It felt like I was breaking inside, but what a pleasure I was feeling! Just as I was about to cum, James pulled his cock out of my ass and took off the condom. He had me in such ecstasy that I hadn't even noticed if he had a condom on or not, until that moment. James put his cock back in me without a condom and I could feel the delicious rubbing of his cock against the inside of my anus, with no condom between. He cummed inside my ass, filling the whole inside of my ass with so much jizz I could feel it sliding a little down my legs as he pulled it out. He didn’t let me cum, or clean myself.

• "You're not just Benjamin's anymore, you're mine now too," he said as he bit and sucked my neck.

When I turned my gaze to where my boyfriend was, he was gone. I pulled up my pants, feeling the wetness of James' cum inside my ass and we returned to inside the club. Oliver was in charge of driving, but he was already drunker compared to how I had seen him the last time we danced. We decided to take a cab and leave the car outside the club. Benja, James, Oliver, and I were going to the same building. Oliver was so drunk that he didn't care about anything, he was going all out rubbing his dick while we were in the cab not caring that the cab driver could see him. He took my hand and put it on his bulge while laughing naughtily.

• "You have to be 100% ready, little slut," James said in my ear, as he grabbed my other hand and put it over his package. "You don't know what you're in for..."

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
PART 2

As we rode in the cab, it all seemed completely crazy to me. It hadn't been long after one of the best fucks of my life, a fuck sesh that had been given to me by one of my boyfriend's best friends in front of my boyfriend. James was a man I had always been attracted to. I must confess, even more than my boyfriend, but that's something I obviously kept to myself. In my eyes, James was gorgeous, and here I was, in the back seat of a cab, with my boyfriend's two best friends next to me and my boyfriend in the passenger seat. The position suited me; with my left hand, I was rubbing Oliver's big bulge, and with the other hand, I was rubbing James' bulge.

I had already mentioned James' muscular but aesthetically pleasing body, which was what attracted the attention of girls and guys when they saw him walk into any place. He was the tallest of the four of us and the oldest. He had an overly attractive and masculine face, not to mention his cocky and horny attitude, but according to me, it was pure teasing. Of course, that's what I thought before the fuck he gave me in an alley behind a club.

Oliver was not far behind, and he wasn't muscular like James or my boyfriend. He did have an athletic body that gave him an attractive build, and his latino roots gave him a charming touch. He was my boyfriend's age, but he was the most liberal of them all. He didn't mind fucking whoever he wanted and wherever he wanted; he was a free soul.

And there I was, in the middle of those two men that I had been looking forward to fucking with for a long time, but I didn't dare to do anything with them because they were my boyfriend's best friends, especially James. I couldn't believe everything that had happened up to that moment, and I couldn't believe going in the middle of both of them rubbing their dicks while my boyfriend seemed to get horny about the situation.

"Remember, you're mine now too," James said in my ear, so no one could hear us. "You have to be an obedient little slut with me."

I could only reply by squeezing his cock tighter. I don't know how my boyfriend would take it if he heard those words coming from his best friend. James slipped his muscular arm behind my back and worked his way down until he reached my pants, managing to slip his hand underneath them and start rubbing the entrance to my ass. I should mention that I was still walking around with the remains of his cum; my ass was still wet and dilated. James began to collect the cum he found in my ass, and he would stick his finger, smeared with the cum he collected, up my hole. Meanwhile, I was still going about my task of being as discreet as possible while rubbing my boyfriend's two best friends' bulges.

Oliver wasn't being discreet at all. He was all giggling and squeezing my hand on his hard bulge with his hands. Surely the driver thought he was just another drunk idiot, and no one else was aware of the pleasure James was giving me in my ass at that moment.

The ride took forever until we finally turned the corner of our block, and I stopped rubbing both of their big bulges. James quickly pulled his finger out of my ass, and, due to the pouring rain, he pulled me out of the cab by pulling my shirt and running to the entrance of the building. It was almost 3 a.m., and it was just the two of us in the lobby of the building. While my boyfriend and Oliver were busy paying the cab driver for the ride, James pushed me against the wall I was leaning against, taking my chin with his right hand and forcing my lips open with his index finger and thumb. He inserted the index finger of his left hand and started to move it over my tongue. I could feel the salty taste characteristic of cum, with another taste that I could not decipher, and at that moment I realized that the finger he put in my mouth was the finger with which he had been penetrating me in the cab.

"I don't know what you've done to me tonight, little slut, but I want you right here and right now," James said to me as he breathed millimeters from my mouth. "I wish to wake up with you, making love to you, making you mine." I didn't know what to say; I felt the situation could get out of hand. "I've been wanting you from a distance for a long time, and I know I shouldn't because you're Benja's boyfriend, and besides, I like women."

James' statement was cut off due to Oliver and my boyfriend approaching. I thanked the heavens for that. I was feeling extremely confused and with a lot of emotions that I don't know if they were caused by the alcohol I had ingested or by how much I had enjoyed the fuck with James.

James broke away from me when he noticed my boyfriend and Oliver just as they were about to enter the building. My boyfriend, upon seeing me, grabbed my hand and wanted to give me a kiss, which I ended up dodging due to the presence of James' cum in my mouth minutes before.

I felt extremely guilty because, even though we had an open relationship, we were both extremely honest, and my head was a mess in those moments. I must confess that initially, when I met the trio of friends, the one who caught my attention was James, but upon realizing that he was straight, I got over my feelings (or at least I thought I did) and decided to give myself a chance with Benja, whom I loved with all my heart. Still, the sex with James had left me confused.

My boyfriend looked at me strangely because I had dodged his kiss and started walking with me, hand in hand, towards the elevator. The four of us lived in the same building, just on different floors. James lived on the 7th floor, Oliver on the 9th, and Benja and I on the 8th. We got on the elevator, each pressing the number of his floor, and I noticed Oliver was more relaxed; surely the rain and the cab ride to the building had cleared his mind.

There were no further events worth mentioning; we each went to our apartments. I was extremely horny because of the events in the cab and the lobby. I wanted to go down to the 7th floor and beg James to fuck me again, but I knew I couldn't. I had to stay with my boyfriend, who was already looking a little tired. I took a shower as I entered the apartment, then went into our bedroom wearing nothing but one of my many thongs. I wanted to provoke Benja; I didn't want to stay that night without cuddling, and I wanted to do it while being penetrated by a good cock.

"Love, can you give me cock?" I said it seductively as I crawled on the bed in the direction of my boyfriend.

"Sorry, Liam, not today; I'm still with a bit of a headache."

I couldn't help but pout and lay down next to him. I knew that when Benja said no, it was no, and because of the nature of our relationship, where I took a submissive attitude, we often fucked only when he wanted us to.

"Did you like the show in the alley?" I asked him, trying to get a sense of his thoughts after seeing me fuck with his best friend.

Although we had fucked others, it had always been with people outside our social circle.

"If I'm honest, it really turned me on to see you all slutty and devoted in front of James," he told me as he laid his head on its side to turn to look at me. "But I've never seen you this devoted before, not even with me. Come to think of it, I don't know how to feel about that."

"It was simply a dream fulfilled, love; you already knew about my sexual attraction to James," I said, reminding him that early on in our relationship as friends, I had confessed my attraction to James to him.

We didn't continue with the topic of conversation; we just affectionately kissed a little and proceeded to sleep, which was impossible for me. Benja fell asleep in seconds; I could only hear him snoring while I was unable to sleep due to the mess of thoughts.

The vibrating sound of my cell phone brought me out of my thoughts. I reached out to the nightstand to reach for my cell phone, and I noticed it was a message.

James: "Are you awake?"

Liam: "Yes, I can't sleep. Why?"

James: "Can I come up for a moment?"

I decided not to answer him instantly; I didn't know what decision to make. I knew from my previous conversation with Benja that he didn't know how to feel about the sexual act he witnessed. But I'll be completely honest, I was still extremely horny, and we already know I'm quite the slut when I'm horny, don't we?

Liam: "Come up."

I put on just a pair of pajama pants and left the room, carefully closing the door behind me, and walked towards the front door of the apartment. It wasn't long after I sent the message that I heard footsteps stop in front of our apartment door. I opened the door very carefully to be greeted with two hands cupping my face, and then felt his full lips crash against mine. James was almost eating my mouth at the front door of my apartment as he squeezed my cheeks with both hands.

"I don't know what's wrong with me and you, but I told you I wanted to make love to you, slut," he said as he walked me backward into the living room. "I guess Benja's asleep, huh?"

I could only nod and look him straight in the eyes; this situation was confusing me like never before. I had a boyfriend who was best friends with the guy I was about to fuck with, and my attitude had always been that of a complete slut, not a slut with a crush.

"We shouldn't, James. Benja might wake up," I said, trying to bring out some sense.

James decided to ignore my comment and push me against the couch nearby. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me all over my face, rubbing our bulges, and making movements with his hips as if he were penetrating me. I lost all sanity at that moment and had no more doubts. I wanted him to fuck me, and I was going to get it.

I had us swap positions. I positioned myself on top of James, resting my ass on his bulge. I started to pull up the t-shirt he was walking around in, and I started to worship his defined abs; my mouth was watering. I hadn't had a chance to touch his muscles during the fuck in the alley, and that was something I was going to take advantage of right then.

"Do you like them, Li?" receiving a nod from me. "Go on, suck them... I know you want to, little slut."

I needed no further incentive. I lowered my head to his abs and started licking them one by one; they tasted delicious. From what I could sense, James hadn't taken a shower because I could taste the distinct salty taste of sweat, but I loved that. I felt my tongue run over each mountain formed by his well-defined abs, tracing the shape of each one with total hunger.

"Come, suck on these male tits," James said, managing to completely strip off his t-shirt to then pull my head in the direction of his nipples.

I licked and bit like I was possessed. James was busy pressing my head between his pecs and firmly grabbing my ass over my pajamas.

"That's it, that's it. Suck it, little slut. Your boyfriend doesn't have these muscles that I do," James was saying, managing to silence my attempts at a response between his pecs. "Shut up and just eat my tits; I told you you were mine."

I spent what seemed like hours sucking on James' pecs until I decided it was time to do what I hadn't done yet; that is, suck his cock. Before, he just fucked me and had me on my back. I didn't get a chance to suck that cock, which I sensed was big from the way it felt in my hand and in my ass during the fuck sesh in the alley.

"May I?" I said, reaching down in the direction of his cock and removing his pants and underwear.

"Sure. You can, Li. All yours," he told me. Truth be told, I didn't know if it made me hornier to be called Li or slutty by him. "I've never had my cock eaten by another man; feel lucky to be the only man," he said, stroking the curls in my hair. "And maybe the last," he said, whispering to himself.

"I had never taken a cock this size into my mouth before; they had always been smaller than Benja's, and yours is the biggest," I told him as I went about gently touching his cock and thinking about what angle was best to take his cock into my mouth if I wanted to swallow it whole.

"Don't start acting like a tight little slut; I know you love my big cock. Swallow."

I nodded my head, at which point he leaned his back on one of the arms of the couch to give me more room on the couch. I positioned myself as best I could on the couch and started kissing his cock. I felt like a total newbie, and I didn't know why.

"I don't want kisses, slut; I want you to swallow it whole," he said as he pushed my head down. "Go on, show what you can do. It's not the first cock you've eaten."

I started to take his cock into my mouth, but because of his thickness, I was having a hard time getting a little more than halfway down, and then I started pulling back. I had never sucked a cock this big and thick. James held my head, preventing me from pulling his cock out of my mouth, and thus made me swallow a good portion of his cock. At that moment, I gagged, causing James to take pity on me and release my head.

"What's the matter, too big for you?" said James to me with a cocky grin.

If that last comment did anything for me, it was to remove any kind of doubt or fear I had in my mind. I was fulfilling my fantasy; I had the most gorgeous, naked man in front of me, with his cock rock hard thanks to me, and he was at my disposal to lick it whole, from head to toe.

"Come on, try again, slut, or do one thing; suck just the head in the meantime."

I started to lick it with my tongue; it was somewhat wet and smelled and tasted strong, a mixture of flavors that I couldn't explain. I would guess to say that the taste and smell were due to sweat, remnants of cum, piss, and from the inside of my ass from the fucking he had given me. James was starting to moan; his glans area was quite sensitive.

"Very good, slut, very good. Keep it up! Don't take it out of your mouth."

I gained courage and decided to spit on his cock, wetting it all over. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started swallowing, helping myself with my tongue to slide it in little by little.

"Whew, almost there, slut, almost there... Keep going, keep goin-," James was saying as he watched me swallow his cock and as he took my hair in his hands to keep it from coming right in front of my eyes.

I managed to swallow his cock whole. I could feel his head touching the deepest part of my throat, and I turned my eyes to him, looking at him with total pride at my feat.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint, Li; I knew you would swallow this cock like an expert slut."

I only managed to nod as I kept his full cock inside my mouth, my eyes watering a little. Then I pulled it out little by little until it was completely out and took his cock in my hands, directing my gaze to his eyes and making a happy smile.

"Well, well... what do we have here?" I heard behind me a rather deep voice, like someone just getting up from a nap, feeling my heart stop in that instant. James made a frightened face as he fixed his gaze on the person behind me. "Not even inviting me?" finished the person at my back, feeling two rough, large hands on my ass…

Quick note:

Hi guys, if you liked this story don't forget to like it and comment your expectations or what you liked. I accept constructive criticism :)

Also, if you want to have early access to this story you can subscribe to my Patreon. Only if you want to... I'm planning to update part 3 here soon. Part 3 is already available on my Patreon account tho ;) I have other stories I'm updating frequently on Patreon as well so stay tuned!!!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the spam!!!

bulova123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2

As we rode in the cab, it all seemed completely crazy to me. It hadn't been long after one of the best fucks of my life, a fuck sesh that had been given to me by one of my boyfriend's best friends in front of my boyfriend. James was a man I had always been attracted to. I must confess, even more than my boyfriend, but that's something I obviously kept to myself. In my eyes, James was gorgeous, and here I was, in the back seat of a cab, with my boyfriend's two best friends next to me and my boyfriend in the passenger seat. The position suited me; with my left hand, I was rubbing Oliver's big bulge, and with the other hand, I was rubbing James' bulge.

I had already mentioned James' muscular but aesthetically pleasing body, which was what attracted the attention of girls and guys when they saw him walk into any place. He was the tallest of the four of us and the oldest. He had an overly attractive and masculine face, not to mention his cocky and horny attitude, but according to me, it was pure teasing. Of course, that's what I thought before the fuck he gave me in an alley behind a club.

Oliver was not far behind, and he wasn't muscular like James or my boyfriend. He did have an athletic body that gave him an attractive build, and his latino roots gave him a charming touch. He was my boyfriend's age, but he was the most liberal of them all. He didn't mind fucking whoever he wanted and wherever he wanted; he was a free soul.

And there I was, in the middle of those two men that I had been looking forward to fucking with for a long time, but I didn't dare to do anything with them because they were my boyfriend's best friends, especially James. I couldn't believe everything that had happened up to that moment, and I couldn't believe going in the middle of both of them rubbing their dicks while my boyfriend seemed to get horny about the situation.

"Remember, you're mine now too," James said in my ear, so no one could hear us. "You have to be an obedient little slut with me."

I could only reply by squeezing his cock tighter. I don't know how my boyfriend would take it if he heard those words coming from his best friend. James slipped his muscular arm behind my back and worked his way down until he reached my pants, managing to slip his hand underneath them and start rubbing the entrance to my ass. I should mention that I was still walking around with the remains of his cum; my ass was still wet and dilated. James began to collect the cum he found in my ass, and he would stick his finger, smeared with the cum he collected, up my hole. Meanwhile, I was still going about my task of being as discreet as possible while rubbing my boyfriend's two best friends' bulges.

Oliver wasn't being discreet at all. He was all giggling and squeezing my hand on his hard bulge with his hands. Surely the driver thought he was just another drunk idiot, and no one else was aware of the pleasure James was giving me in my ass at that moment.

The ride took forever until we finally turned the corner of our block, and I stopped rubbing both of their big bulges. James quickly pulled his finger out of my ass, and, due to the pouring rain, he pulled me out of the cab by pulling my shirt and running to the entrance of the building. It was almost 3 a.m., and it was just the two of us in the lobby of the building. While my boyfriend and Oliver were busy paying the cab driver for the ride, James pushed me against the wall I was leaning against, taking my chin with his right hand and forcing my lips open with his index finger and thumb. He inserted the index finger of his left hand and started to move it over my tongue. I could feel the salty taste characteristic of cum, with another taste that I could not decipher, and at that moment I realized that the finger he put in my mouth was the finger with which he had been penetrating me in the cab.

"I don't know what you've done to me tonight, little slut, but I want you right here and right now," James said to me as he breathed millimeters from my mouth. "I wish to wake up with you, making love to you, making you mine." I didn't know what to say; I felt the situation could get out of hand. "I've been wanting you from a distance for a long time, and I know I shouldn't because you're Benja's boyfriend, and besides, I like women."

James' statement was cut off due to Oliver and my boyfriend approaching. I thanked the heavens for that. I was feeling extremely confused and with a lot of emotions that I don't know if they were caused by the alcohol I had ingested or by how much I had enjoyed the fuck with James.

James broke away from me when he noticed my boyfriend and Oliver just as they were about to enter the building. My boyfriend, upon seeing me, grabbed my hand and wanted to give me a kiss, which I ended up dodging due to the presence of James' cum in my mouth minutes before.

I felt extremely guilty because, even though we had an open relationship, we were both extremely honest, and my head was a mess in those moments. I must confess that initially, when I met the trio of friends, the one who caught my attention was James, but upon realizing that he was straight, I got over my feelings (or at least I thought I did) and decided to give myself a chance with Benja, whom I loved with all my heart. Still, the sex with James had left me confused.

My boyfriend looked at me strangely because I had dodged his kiss and started walking with me, hand in hand, towards the elevator. The four of us lived in the same building, just on different floors. James lived on the 7th floor, Oliver on the 9th, and Benja and I on the 8th. We got on the elevator, each pressing the number of his floor, and I noticed Oliver was more relaxed; surely the rain and the cab ride to the building had cleared his mind.

There were no further events worth mentioning; we each went to our apartments. I was extremely horny because of the events in the cab and the lobby. I wanted to go down to the 7th floor and beg James to fuck me again, but I knew I couldn't. I had to stay with my boyfriend, who was already looking a little tired. I took a shower as I entered the apartment, then went into our bedroom wearing nothing but one of my many thongs. I wanted to provoke Benja; I didn't want to stay that night without cuddling, and I wanted to do it while being penetrated by a good cock.

"Love, can you give me cock?" I said it seductively as I crawled on the bed in the direction of my boyfriend.

I couldn't help but pout and lay down next to him. I knew that when Benja said no, it was no, and because of the nature of our relationship, where I took a submissive attitude, we often fucked only when he wanted us to.

"Did you like the show in the alley?" I asked him, trying to get a sense of his thoughts after seeing me fuck with his best friend.

Although we had fucked others, it had always been with people outside our social circle.

"If I'm honest, it really turned me on to see you all slutty and devoted in front of James," he told me as he laid his head on its side to turn to look at me. "But I've never seen you this devoted before, not even with me. Come to think of it, I don't know how to feel about that."

"It was simply a dream fulfilled, love; you already knew about my sexual attraction to James," I said, reminding him that early on in our relationship as friends, I had confessed my attraction to James to him.

We didn't continue with the topic of conversation; we just affectionately kissed a little and proceeded to sleep, which was impossible for me. Benja fell asleep in seconds; I could only hear him snoring while I was unable to sleep due to the mess of thoughts.

The vibrating sound of my cell phone brought me out of my thoughts. I reached out to the nightstand to reach for my cell phone, and I noticed it was a message.

I decided not to answer him instantly; I didn't know what decision to make. I knew from my previous conversation with Benja that he didn't know how to feel about the sexual act he witnessed. But I'll be completely honest, I was still extremely horny, and we already know I'm quite the slut when I'm horny, don't we?

I put on just a pair of pajama pants and left the room, carefully closing the door behind me, and walked towards the front door of the apartment. It wasn't long after I sent the message that I heard footsteps stop in front of our apartment door. I opened the door very carefully to be greeted with two hands cupping my face, and then felt his full lips crash against mine. James was almost eating my mouth at the front door of my apartment as he squeezed my cheeks with both hands.

"I don't know what's wrong with me and you, but I told you I wanted to make love to you, slut," he said as he walked me backward into the living room. "I guess Benja's asleep, huh?"

I could only nod and look him straight in the eyes; this situation was confusing me like never before. I had a boyfriend who was best friends with the guy I was about to fuck with, and my attitude had always been that of a complete slut, not a slut with a crush.

"We shouldn't, James. Benja might wake up," I said, trying to bring out some sense.

James decided to ignore my comment and push me against the couch nearby. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me all over my face, rubbing our bulges, and making movements with his hips as if he were penetrating me. I lost all sanity at that moment and had no more doubts. I wanted him to fuck me, and I was going to get it.

I had us swap positions. I positioned myself on top of James, resting my ass on his bulge. I started to pull up the t-shirt he was walking around in, and I started to worship his defined abs; my mouth was watering. I hadn't had a chance to touch his muscles during the fuck in the alley, and that was something I was going to take advantage of right then.

"Do you like them, Li?" receiving a nod from me. "Go on, suck them... I know you want to, little slut."

I needed no further incentive. I lowered my head to his abs and started licking them one by one; they tasted delicious. From what I could sense, James hadn't taken a shower because I could taste the distinct salty taste of sweat, but I loved that. I felt my tongue run over each mountain formed by his well-defined abs, tracing the shape of each one with total hunger.

"Come, suck on these male tits," James said, managing to completely strip off his t-shirt to then pull my head in the direction of his nipples.

I licked and bit like I was possessed. James was busy pressing my head between his pecs and firmly grabbing my ass over my pajamas.

"That's it, that's it. Suck it, little slut. Your boyfriend doesn't have these muscles that I do," James was saying, managing to silence my attempts at a response between his pecs. "Shut up and just eat my tits; I told you you were mine."

I spent what seemed like hours sucking on James' pecs until I decided it was time to do what I hadn't done yet; that is, suck his cock. Before, he just fucked me and had me on my back. I didn't get a chance to suck that cock, which I sensed was big from the way it felt in my hand and in my ass during the fuck sesh in the alley.

"May I?" I said, reaching down in the direction of his cock and removing his pants and underwear.

"Sure. You can, Li. All yours," he told me. Truth be told, I didn't know if it made me hornier to be called Li or slutty by him. "I've never had my cock eaten by another man; feel lucky to be the only man," he said, stroking the curls in my hair. "And maybe the last," he said, whispering to himself.

"I had never taken a cock this size into my mouth before; they had always been smaller than Benja's, and yours is the biggest," I told him as I went about gently touching his cock and thinking about what angle was best to take his cock into my mouth if I wanted to swallow it whole.

"Don't start acting like a tight little slut; I know you love my big cock. Swallow."

I nodded my head, at which point he leaned his back on one of the arms of the couch to give me more room on the couch. I positioned myself as best I could on the couch and started kissing his cock. I felt like a total newbie, and I didn't know why.

"I don't want kisses, slut; I want you to swallow it whole," he said as he pushed my head down. "Go on, show what you can do. It's not the first cock you've eaten."

I started to take his cock into my mouth, but because of his thickness, I was having a hard time getting a little more than halfway down, and then I started pulling back. I had never sucked a cock this big and thick. James held my head, preventing me from pulling his cock out of my mouth, and thus made me swallow a good portion of his cock. At that moment, I gagged, causing James to take pity on me and release my head.

If that last comment did anything for me, it was to remove any kind of doubt or fear I had in my mind. I was fulfilling my fantasy; I had the most gorgeous, naked man in front of me, with his cock rock hard thanks to me, and he was at my disposal to lick it whole, from head to toe.

"Come on, try again, slut, or do one thing; suck just the head in the meantime."

Comecei a lamber com a língua; estava um pouco úmido e cheirava e tinha um sabor forte, uma mistura de sabores que eu não conseguia explicar. Eu diria que o gosto e o cheiro eram devidos ao suor, restos de esperma, mijo e do interior da minha bunda, da foda que ele tinha me dado. James estava começando a gemer; a área da glande era bastante sensível.

"Muito bem, vagabunda, muito bem. Continue assim! Não tire isso da boca."

Ganhei coragem e resolvi cuspir no pau dele, molhando ele todo. Abri a boca o máximo que pude e comecei a engolir, ajudando-me com a língua a deslizar aos poucos.

"Uau, quase lá, vagabunda, quase lá... Continue, continue-," James estava dizendo enquanto me observava engolir seu pau e enquanto segurava meu cabelo em suas mãos para evitar que ele caísse bem na minha frente. olhos.

Consegui engolir seu pau inteiro. Pude sentir sua cabeça tocando a parte mais profunda da minha garganta, e voltei meus olhos para ele, olhando-o com total orgulho do meu feito.

"Eu sabia que você não iria decepcionar, Li; eu sabia que você engoliria esse pau como uma vagabunda experiente."

Eu só consegui acenar enquanto mantinha seu pau cheio dentro da minha boca, meus olhos lacrimejando um pouco. Aí fui puxando aos poucos até sair completamente e peguei seu pau em minhas mãos, direcionando meu olhar para seus olhos e fazendo um sorriso feliz.

"Bem, bem... o que temos aqui?" Ouvi atrás de mim uma voz bastante profunda, como se alguém acabasse de acordar de um cochilo e sentisse meu coração parar naquele instante. James fez uma cara assustada enquanto fixava seu olhar na pessoa atrás de mim. "Nem mesmo me convidando?" finalizou a pessoa nas minhas costas, sentindo duas mãos grandes e ásperas na minha bunda...

Nota rápida:

Olá pessoal, se você gostou dessa história não esqueça de curtir e comentar suas expectativas ou o que você gostou. Aceito críticas construtivas:)

Além disso, se quiser ter acesso antecipado a esta história, você pode se inscrever no meu Patreon . Só se você quiser... Estou planejando atualizar a parte 3 aqui em breve. A Parte 3 já está disponível na minha conta do Patreon, embora ;) eu tenha outras histórias que estou atualizando frequentemente no Patreon também, então fique ligado!!!!

Obrigado por ler e desculpe pelo spam!!!
Loved

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
PART 3.1

The person behind me began to pull my pants down to my knees, revealing the gray thong I was wearing at the time. He began to run a finger up and down the crack of my ass.

"But what a tasty little ass," said the voice behind me, managing at that moment to discover that the voice belonged to none other than Oliver.

I turned my head and smiled at him. In truth, that night was full of surprises. Well, James had announced to me that I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Don't make too much noise; we might wake up Benja," James said to Oliver.

I got up from the couch and gave Oliver room to take a seat on the couch. James sat normally on the couch.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked directly to Oliver.

"As I was coming downstairs, I saw the door open. I decided to go in, and I was craving some of the same stuff you were giving James," Oliver said, pointing at James.

"What were you doing coming down at this hour?" I asked, but I couldn't get it into my head that Oliver, as sleepyhead as he usually was, would decide to come down at this time of the early morning.

"I came down for the same reason James decided to come up."

I averted my gaze to James as if asking his permission, and he simply nodded as he understood why I had been looking directly into his eyes.

I got down on my knees on the floor and walked over to the bulge Oliver was marking on his pants. It was a significant bulge, smaller than Benja's cock and definitely smaller than James' cok, but bigger than the average.

"Shit, what a thrill! I'll finally fuck the little bitch Benja has," Oliver said, in the characteristic voice he uses when he's about to do something naughty.

I grabbed his pants and underwear, deciding to pull them both down in one go, noticing that Oliver's cock was completely hard (surely from the show he had witnessed), wet, and a little darker in color than the rest of his skin. It looked appetizing to me just as it was, not as much as James', but it did look good.

"We're kind of desperate, aren't we?" mentioned Oliver as he saw that I had left him completely naked from the hip down.

I ignored his comment and started with a deepthroat in one go, swallowing his whole cock without difficulty. I must confess that after I had deepthroated James' cock, Oliver's was an easy task.

"That one was not difficult for you to swallow at all, did it?" said James with a smile as he saw me with Oliver's cock in my mouth.

"Fuck dude, he swallowed my whole cock in one go. Shiit!" said Oliver, turning to James.

"I know, I know. He's very talented with his mouth," James said as he pushed away certain strands of my hair that had snuck in front of my eyes.

"Tell me this isn't a dream, dude... Pinch me," Oliver said, waving his arm in James' direction. "I always wanted a threesome with one or both of my two best buds. Dude, this is a dream."

I started fucking my mouth myself with Oliver's cock; I was doing it aggressively, and Oliver was just rolling his eyes from the pleasure. James was dedicated only to watching me as he stroked his hard cock.

With Oliver's cock in my mouth, I began to play with my tongue on his glans, listening to moans coming from Oliver, who seemed to be experiencing the best head of his life. Oliver was so lost in pleasure that it occurred to him to move his mouth closer to James', receiving a slap from him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" said James with a furious look directed at Oliver. I pulled Oliver’s cock out of my mouth. "Only that slut you have sucking your cock is allowed to kiss me," he said, pointing in my direction. "Although now that he’s sucking your cock, he won't be able to kiss me for the rest of the night."

Oliver's face was unhinged as the slap James gave him was too hard, leaving his cheek a little red. I freaked out thinking that, from the sound of the slap, Benja might have woken up, but no. It seemed the rest of the apartment was still silent.

"Well, let's pick up where we were," Oliver said, instantly recovering and pushing my head towards his cock again.

I was kind of amused because even after receiving a slap of that magnitude, Oliver didn't lose his characteristic sense of humor. I continued to suck his cock for a few more minutes until I felt a slight tug of hair. It was James trying to pull my mouth away from Oliver's cock.

"You've got me so lonely, slut," James said to me, looking at me with such intensity that it made me forget that Oliver was in the same place with us at that moment.

I crawled in James' direction, continuing on my knees and arching my back to further highlight my big ass to the delight of James. I started sucking his cock again, and I had him put his legs over my shoulders. I decided to take a little risk and start moving my mouth down towards his ass, expecting James to give me a slap like the one he gave Oliver, but miraculously, he let me do it.

When I got to his hole, I started sucking on it wildly, like never before. James had such a round, hard ass that my face was almost covered by his powerful ass cheeks. I ran my tongue from his hole, up his balls, until I reached the head, which I circled with my tongue. I repeated the same action several times until I focused only on his asshole, sticking my tongue as far as I could into it and sucking and licking on his tight hole. Definitely a hetero ass, tight and not allowing much access, even to my tongue. I played a little more with my luck and decided to try to stick my pinky into his tight hole.

"What do you think you're doing, slut? That even you, I won't allow," James said, taking my hand and pulling it away from his hole without even allowing me to rub my pinky against the entrance to his asshole. "Don't be a stupid bitch and keep sucking my ass; it feels fucking great."

His wishes were my orders, and I kept sucking his ass, putting in my best effort to keep hearing his masculine moans every time I sucked his anus.

"Bro, that ass looks so good; can I suck your hole too? Please, bro," Oliver said, making puppy dog eyes and making us remember his presence in the room.

"No," James said in a firm voice. "If you want, I'll let you suck my cock just fine."

Oliver wasted no time and leaned over the couch, managing to engulf part of James' cock in his mouth.

James was on cloud nine, as he had me giving him his first rimming ever, and Oliver was sucking his cock as hard as he could. The poor guy was trying to swallow it all the way down, but he couldn't, ending up feeling defeated and just licking and sucking as much as he could.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to; only Liam has ever been able to swallow my whole cock," James said as he laughed and looked at me with love? I didn't know how to interpret that look.

I felt a little jealous that Oliver was tasting his cock, so I moved up with my tongue until I reached his balls and put them inside my mouth. James let out a somewhat loud moan the instant I did that, pressing my face down on his balls. Oliver simply gawked at that moment, and I took the opportunity to move up to his glans and engulf James' cock in one go. Oliver opened his eyes as one who witnessed the most magnificent thing before his eyes.

"See, this is how it's done," James said to Oliver. "Li is my best slut; I'll steal him from Benja."

There I was, with his cock fully placed inside my mouth, and feeling confused by James' comments. I slowly pulled his cock out of me, letting it drip out of my saliva. When I pulled it out, Oliver tried to swallow it, taking it as a competition and failing miserably. James just watched me with a smirk on his face.

We both started sucking his cock and taking turns, while I licked the shaft and the veins on it. Oliver would spend time stimulating his glans, and then we would switch places. We started tonguing over the head of James's cock, bringing our tongues into contact at times, and Oliver would take the opportunity to lick my tongue over James's cock.

I took James's cock completely in my mouth again. James was just grabbing my hair and emitting moans that encouraged me to deepthroat his cock. At one point, as I pulled his cock out of my mouth, Oliver tried to kiss me directly on James' cock, and James grabbed Oliver's head, managing to pull him away from my mouth.

"No kissing; you better stick to sucking my cock," James said to Oliver, pushing his head onto his cock.

We spent a few more minutes like that, sucking and pleasuring the only alpha in that room, James.

Oliver got tired of sucking cock and moved to my asshole, putting his hands over my ass and starting to kiss it. I could only moan as I had James' cock in my mouth. Oliver began to give me incredible pleasure with his tongue. The boy knew what he was doing; he was showing his practice at licking pussy, but now with my hole.

He licked my hole with ferocity and hunger that was unbelievable. He spitted over my hole and then started to insert his tongue, which was not a difficult task, as my asshole was dilated from the fuck James had given me.

I could only moan and lean my face over James' pelvis because of the pleasure Oliver was giving me with his tongue. Then I could feel how Oliver started to put not one but two fingers in my ass all at once, managing to touch my prostate. Again, I repeat, he was quite an expert, and I was enjoying his skills.

Then I could feel the absence of Oliver's fingers inside my ass, and then I sensed how something thicker was entering my hole. Up to that point, James had been engaged only in witnessing the masterful rimming Oliver was giving me, but the moment he noticed that Oliver wanted to penetrate my ass, he roughly pushed me off of him and stood up, pushing Oliver back.

"Sorry, bro, but no, that ass is mine," James said to Oliver.

Truth be told, there was no hint of anger in his voice; it was simply authority, and from what I had noticed that night, despite Oliver having a strong personality, James had managed to oppress Oliver's personality during our little threeway.

"Look, I'd better show you how to fuck a slut ass, and then, if you want, I'll fuck yours," James said, taking place in front of my ass.

I could only feel my ass being penetrated in one thrust; again, James was not stopping himself from rapidly shoving it in. My head was practically buried in the couch cushion, and that managed to muffle the moans caused by the strong intrusion of James' cock in my ass. I really didn't know how I had handled so long on my knees, but what I do know is that at that moment my knees started to burn, or maybe I was barely noticing the pain.

James began to ram my ass in a way that was no longer careful with the noise, but it felt so fucking good. He managed to touch the deepest part of me, making me moan every time he rubbed his cock against my prostate, and I no longer cared much about the noise we were making. I was lost and surrendered to the pleasure.

"C-can I lie back on the couc-c-h?" I managed to articulate between moans, as I couldn't stand my knees but wanted to keep being fucked. "My knees are burning."

James stopped fucking me and, miraculously, was considerate of my request. I took a seat on the couch, lifting my legs to give him direct access to my hole.

"How about while Liam rests his knees, you fuck my ass, bro?" said Oliver, taking a seat next to me and positioning himself the same way I was, with his knees raised and held by his hands. "I want to feel your cock too, please, bro. Give me this."

James turned his gaze to me as if asking for my permission, similar to what I had done previously. I simply nodded.

"OK, bro, just this once. Give me a sec; I'll put on a condom," James said, going for the back pocket of his pants laid on the floor and pulling a condom out of it.

He positioned himself in front of Oliver's ass, put the condom on his cock, and spit on it. I don't know how Oliver was going to manage to get used to James' cock without any lubricant other than his saliva. James positioned his cock at the entrance of Oliver's ass and slowly pushed it in. Poor Oliver could only bite down on a cushion as James' cock worked its way into his asshole. James was more considerate of him than he was of me, although I should mention that, as he was penetrating Oliver, I felt he lacked passion.

He managed to get his cock all the way in while Oliver was moaning from the pain and had teary eyes.

"Stop being a baby; this is what you wanted, isn't it?" said James to him as he slapped Oliver's face. "You wanted to feel my cock inside you; well, here it is."

James started to fuck Oliver wildly while slapping his cheeks. I was too horny watching that scene before my eyes. James' muscles looked quite swollen and glistening with sweat.

"Fuck, bro, your big dick hurts a lot," said Oliver, containing his teardrops. "It feels like you're tearing me apart."

Oliver stopped complaining about the pain and started moaning like a bitch. I held the cushion up to his mouth to quiet his moans as he bit down on it. I completely understood how he felt, and James was giving him the best fucking pleasure by rearranging his guts.

James continued to fuck him like an animal, flexing his biceps and putting Oliver's hands on his abs.

"Touch, slut... I know that's what you wanted; I always see you looking at my body," James was saying as he leaned into Oliver so that Oliver managed to squeeze his muscular arms. "Take advantage of the fact that this will be the first and last time you'll have me like this with my cock fucking you."

Oliver, having direct contact with James' arms, pulled James’ left arm to him and began to lick the sweat on it. He licked James' biceps like such a slut that even I got jealous but overly horny at the same time. I wished I was the one being fucked by James and I was the one licking his muscular, sweaty arms. James put his armpit over Oliver's face, and Oliver started licking it, running his lips and tongue all over James' hairy armpit.

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
PART 3.2

James, being bent over like that, turned his head to direct his gaze toward me and continued to fuck Oliver. He winked at me as he put his hand on my leg and looked directly into my eyes. It was as if, instead of fucking Oliver, he was doing it to me. I just couldn't take my eyes off his eyes as he shoved his middle finger up my ass. I must say I wasn't getting any pleasure from it; I needed something bigger, something thicker, something like his cock.

We were so focused on looking into each other's eyes that I could only manage to appreciate how James was half-opening his mouth from the pleasure Oliver's ass was giving him.

"Stop, f-f-fuck, bro," Oliver was saying with his eyes almost rolling due to the pleasure. "I’m gonna cu... I cum."

Oliver’s cum erupted, leaving his abdomen soaked with white liquid. It was too much cum, and the most amazing thing was that he managed to cum simply from the sensation James' cock was giving him.

"I never thought you were such a slut," James said to Oliver, giving him one last slap on the face. "You cum without even touching yourself."

James gave Oliver one last thrust with his cock. I don't know if Oliver was asleep or just watching his entire existence flash before his eyes. He was simply gone, looking at nothing.

James positioned himself in front of me and made me put my legs over his shoulders, while with poor Oliver, he left him holding his legs himself.

"Well, it's your turn, Li," James whispered in my ear.

I could perceive how he took off his condom, threw it on the floor, and put his cock in the direction of my hole again. I felt his cock filling me again, fitting into my ass like a piece of a puzzle. This time he was more patient and did it while looking into my eyes, very close to my lips. I wanted to kiss him at that moment, but he wouldn't let me.

"I told you I wasn't going to kiss you because you sucked the cock of the bitch next to you," James said loudly to me, almost as if he was reading my mind. Oliver didn't seem to mind as he continued to stare at nothing. "That's too bad because I really want to kiss your mouth while I fuck you," he said, whispering in my ear. I don't know if Oliver managed to hear that part.

Everything was so intense, the sensations in my ass, the feel of my hands rubbing against his back muscles, his whispered words, the way he changed from calling me 'slut' to 'Li' and vice versa, the way he looked at me intensely,y and how his breath felt on my lips. I wanted to kiss him immensely and quiet my moans in his mouth, but I also wanted to respect his boundaries.

James continued to fuck me as he opened his mouth in pleasure; this time he did it more slowly and unhurriedly, enjoying the friction between his cock and the inside of my ass. We were both at the peak of ecstasy.

He began to pump my ass with greater intensity, stimulating my prostate more and causing me incredible pleasure. I couldn't control it, and at that moment, I understood Oliver. I felt as if I had no control over my cock. I felt how it began to leak shots of abundant cum. I could feel a hand squeeze the last drop out of me; it was James.

"Cum, baby, you deserve it," James was saying as he squeezed my cock to get the last drop out. "Your little ass feels so fucking goo-d-d right now." I could feel his cock swell more inside my ass. "Here it comes, baby," James said, then collapsed on top of me.

I could feel for the second time how his abundant cum filled every gut inside of me. I was amazed at how much cum he managed to release with each ejaculation because he definitely did not disappoint. James was snorting like a bull, biting my shoulder, and getting a groan out of me due to the pain. He finished filling my ass with cum and rested his muscular arm on the side of my head, looking directly into my eyes with a smile I had never seen before. He looked gorgeous, with his blue eyes shining brightly and drops of sweat pearling his forehead. He pecked me unexpectedly, leaving his lips resting on mine.

"Magnificent show, boys," we heard from the room as someone applauded effusively. "I have a very slutty boyfriend, don't I?"

Benja stood stark naked in the doorway of our room, his cock rocking hard. James quickly got off me and covered his cock with a cushion.

"It's-it's got an explanation, br-ro," James said nervously.

"Don't worry, bro, I know the whore I have at home," Benja said, staring at me. "I saw the first fuck in the alley, but I thought it would be the first and the last," he said, running his hand over his head. "I can accept it with anyone else, but not with my best friends."

Benja was watching me with extreme anger, and things escalated a bit. I couldn't explain why. Well, I do know why. We say we had an open relationship, but apparently, the unspoken boundary was drawn with his friends.

And that was the last night in Benja's life; he kicked me out of the house at 6 a.m. Yes, we had spent two hours fucking. He wouldn't even let me pack my bags; he took me out with the few clothes I had thrown on the living room floor, which were simply my pajama pants.

Some time later, I realized that he had invited Oliver to the threesome with James; he had texted him to come down as he had been watching his 'whore's' latest show since the beginning while he masturbated watching us. Benja had always been a bit of a voyeur.

I also realized that he was seeing someone else and was looking for the perfect excuse to leave my ass; however, he was always looking for me to fuck with him, which I never accepted.

What Benja didn't consider was that James offered me to stay in his apartment, making us roomies and not lovers. I should also clarify that we moved to another building. The guys maintained their friendship, and James behaved in a very respectful way, giving me my space to get over my old relationship, and that meant no sex between us.

After clearing my head, living together created many situations between us.

But that's for another story, I guess...

The end

As you can see it was a mini series that I'm still thinking whether to continue or not. Let me know your thoughts haha

You can also take a look at my Patreon and give me some love LOL <3 Only if you feel like doing it tho and by love I mean likes and comments. If you want to subscribe you're more than welcome. You'll continue reading my stories :$

Let me know what you guys think of the story :)

Arkheux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh wow! wow! wow! I didn't know I'd be able to read a very good and erotic story here. I just usually go here to see pictures of hot men. Then I saw this thread and decided to read this. The next thing I realized is that I was already touching myself. oh gosh! I really loved your story. I hope you continue it with James and Liam's story. keep up the good work!

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh wow! wow! wow! I didn't know I'd be able to read a very good and erotic story here. I just usually go here to see pictures of hot men. Then I saw this thread and decided to read this. The next thing I realized is that I was already touching myself. oh gosh! I really loved your story. I hope you continue it with James and Liam's story. keep up the good work!
Thanksss! I really appreciate your words, I was already thinking this story is not as good as I thought lol

Arkheux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanksss! I really appreciate your words, I was already thinking this story is not as good as I thought lol
oh let me tell you, it's a very very good story. at first I thought it's actually real and you're sharing your own experiences. I never thought it was a story you came up with. you really have a very wild and playful imagination.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 2

I started to lick it with my tongue; it was somewhat wet and smelled and tasted strong, a mixture of flavors that I couldn't explain. I would guess to say that the taste and smell were due to sweat, remnants of cum, piss, and from the inside of my ass from the fucking he had given me. James was starting to moan; his glans area was quite sensitive.

"Very good, slut, very good. Keep it up! Don't take it out of your mouth."

I gained courage and decided to spit on his cock, wetting it all over. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started swallowing, helping myself with my tongue to slide it in little by little.

"Whew, almost there, slut, almost there... Keep going, keep goin-," James was saying as he watched me swallow his cock and as he took my hair in his hands to keep it from coming right in front of my eyes.

I managed to swallow his cock whole. I could feel his head touching the deepest part of my throat, and I turned my eyes to him, looking at him with total pride at my feat.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint, Li; I knew you would swallow this cock like an expert slut."

I only managed to nod as I kept his full cock inside my mouth, my eyes watering a little. Then I pulled it out little by little until it was completely out and took his cock in my hands, directing my gaze to his eyes and making a happy smile.

"Well, well... what do we have here?" I heard behind me a rather deep voice, like someone just getting up from a nap, feeling my heart stop in that instant. James made a frightened face as he fixed his gaze on the person behind me. "Not even inviting me?" finished the person at my back, feeling two rough, large hands on my ass…

Quick note:

Hi guys, if you liked this story don't forget to like it and comment your expectations or what you liked. I accept constructive criticism :)

Also, if you want to have early access to this story you can subscribe to my Patreon. Only if you want to... I'm planning to update part 3 here soon. Part 3 is already available on my Patreon account tho ;) I have other stories I'm updating frequently on Patreon as well so stay tuned!!!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the spam!!!
If there was a guy I've been wanting to fuck and he shows up at my place trying to fuck and my boyfriend was in the next room sleeping, there is no way I'd be taking the time to lick and suck on his nipples. Time is of the essence so I'd get right to it hoping my BF didn't wake up in the process.

The boyfriend's response after waking up and catching him with his best friend right after he told him he didn't know how he felt about it makes this insane. Sure they are in an open relationship friends should still be off limits, shouldn't they? The one thing I can agree with is when James told him not to stop kissing it and put it in his mouth. I have never understood the entire kissing or licking thing in the first place.