Gay / Bi Actors

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Which of these actors do you think are gay / bi and which do you think are completely straight?

Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Colin Farrell, Keanu Reeves, Elijah Wood, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Will Smith, Mike Myers, Wentworth Miller, Matthew MacConaughey, Richard Gere, George Clooney, Christopher Walken, Robert Downey Jr, Tobey Maguire, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Rob Lowe, Josh Hartnett, Brendan Fraser, David Duchovny, Leonardo Di Caprio, Stephen Dorff, Matt Le Blanc, Matt Dillon, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Seann William Scott

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kevin Spacey and Wentworth Miller are the only ones on that list that I'm fairly certain are gay. The rest are just rumors and speculation with no real facts to back it up.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone knows Kevin Spacey is gay but not out at work. Travolta is at least bi, but probably gay says everyone I know who knows him and/or has worked with him. I think Colin Farrel is a trans chaser, from what I've heard among my trans friends. How the hell do straight guys like Mike Myers end up on this list? Ditto for Ben Affleck. For many of the others there are oft repeated rumors but some of these might just be picking up momentum in their own echo chambers. Things I've heard: a friend saw Brad Pitt making out with another guy on a bed at a dinner party, but I've snuggled with straight friends so who knows. Dean Cain, definitely gay but I'm not allowed to say anything.

Reactions: DramaQueen

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kevin Spacey and Wentworth Miller are the only ones on that list that I'm fairly certain are gay. The rest are just rumors and speculation with no real facts to back it up.
I've also heard the Seann William Scott whisperings quite often. ...But who knows?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Which of these actors do you think are gay / bi and which do you think are completely straight?

Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Colin Farrell, Keanu Reeves, Elijah Wood, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Will Smith, Mike Myers, Wentworth Miller, Matthew MacConaughey, Richard Gere, George Clooney, Christopher Walken, Robert Downey Jr, Tobey Maguire, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Rob Lowe, Josh Hartnett, Brendan Fraser, David Duchovny, Leonardo Di Caprio, Stephen Dorff, Matt Le Blanc, Matt Dillon, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Seann William Scott

Every last one is Gay or BI 'cept I am not sure about Mike Myers, Walken, Downey & Dorff ! The rest no doubt !

HH

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tom Cruise - Gay
John Travolta - Gay
Kevin Spacey - Gay
Jake Gyllenhaal - Thinks he's bi but is totally gay
Zac Efron - Bi
Colin Farrell - Bi
Keanu Reeves - Bi
Elijah Wood - Gay, gay, gay!
Matt Damon - Bi
Ben Affleck - Bi
Will Smith - Bi
Mike Myers - Straight
Wentworth Miller - don't know
Matthew MacConaughey - Bi
Richard Gere - Bi
George Clooney - Bi whe younger, now asexual
Christopher Walken - Bi when younger now straight (people change)
Robert Downey Jr - Gay when younger now bi
Tobey Maguire -Gay
Vin Diesel - Bi
Hugh Jackman - Sadly, Straight
Brad Pitt - Sadly straight
Rob Lowe - Bi
Josh Hartnett - Straight
Brendan Fraser - Straight
David Duchovny - Totally sexual, no boundries
Leonardo Di Caprio - Mostly gay though really Bi
Stephen Dorff - No known
Matt Le Blanc - Straight
Matt Dillon - Once Bi now Straight
Jonathan Rhys Myers - Bi
Seann William Scott - Gay

As a great older star once said: "None of them has sucked my cock" but all of the responses come from people who have worked closely with these actors.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When discussing the sexual orientation of actors you always need to realize that human experience is the fodder form which their performances are drawn, hence behavior that in other occupations is considered taboo is often specifically sought out either from curiosity or for some aspect of research for work. Actors are a special breed of people and terms like gay, straight and bi, for the most part do not apply to their behavior, as they define it. While the freedom they allow themselves is awesome, they often pay an incredible emotional price for the great performances they give. Often our fantasies of their lives is much more sexual, exciting and glamorous than their reality is. A great star began their (never published) memoirs by writing: "It's long after midnight and as usual, I'm alone. It seems when it's all over, I'm always left alone..." Without a doubt this is why most gay actors marry members of the opposite sex, and very often members of the opposite sex that are not in the entertainment industry. Celebrities need friends too.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never even heard the Mike Myers rumor. Where is that from ? Why would anyone think that to be true? Is it just because of his role as Steve Rubel in "54?"

hungchef

1st Like
Media
Actually, why does it matter if any of these are...come on, really, how many on this site are intimate with these men? I'd love to be with almost everyone on this list, but alas, it will never happen...first of all because I am from Arkansas. Billy Bob Thornton is the only one who ever visits here. ha!

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is almost 2010 and here we are speculating about whether the men on this list are gay or not.Why in this day and age in Hollywood are men, and women afraid to be gay?
The fact that we have to gossip and speculate shows how conservative American society is. Quite ironic given the free and democratic image that great nation likes to portray.
New Zealand, South Africa and some European countries allow gay marriage and have laws against discrimination, people there are laid back and accepting.
In the USA, the biggest producer of English medium entertainment they have a society makes its stars feel afraid to come out.The very stars who bring so much joy to our every day lives really deserve to live their lives with out feeling they may never be cast in anything unless they have a trophy opposite gender life partner.
One thing to consider however is perhaps the sexual orientation of these actors is mainly heterosexual and it is a fantasy for people to hold that their favorite actor is gay, a type of wishful thinking.
The list of actors in this thread is pretty exhaustive, I wonder if all the guys listed actually are putting themselves through the hardship of a staged straight life.Perhaps not, it may all just come naturally to them to be with members of the opposite sex.They deserve our worship as well as privacy and respect.Imagine how boring life would be without these talented souls!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is almost 2010 and here we are speculating about whether the men on this list are gay or not.Why in this day and age in Hollywood are men, and women afraid to be gay?
The fact that we have to gossip and speculate shows how conservative American society is. Quite ironic given the free and democratic image that great nation likes to portray.
New Zealand, South Africa and some European countries allow gay marriage and have laws against discrimination, people there are laid back and accepting.
In the USA, the biggest producer of English medium entertainment they have a society makes its stars feel afraid to come out.The very stars who bring so much joy to our every day lives really deserve to live their lives with out feeling they may never be cast in anything unless they have a trophy opposite gender life partner.
One thing to consider however is perhaps the sexual orientation of these actors is mainly heterosexual and it is a fantasy for people to hold that their favorite actor is gay, a type of wishful thinking.
The list of actors in this thread is pretty exhaustive, I wonder if all the guys listed actually are putting themselves through the hardship of a staged straight life.Perhaps not, it may all just come naturally to them to be with members of the opposite sex.They deserve our worship as well as privacy and respect.Imagine how boring life would be without these talented souls!

I think life might actually be less boring without Josh Hartnett.

Reactions: anglerect

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You forgot Peter Sarsgaard. One look at an interview with him and you'll be stunned that he's married...to a woman. Same with Jon Cryer. I thought it was a known fact that Downey Jr. is bi. I've heard the rumors about most if not all of these actors, but I'd like to know more about these Dean Cain rumors. As far as I've known, he's straight. Is it because he's 43 and unmarried that the rumors exist? It would be nice to know that, if he was gay, that muscle butt wouldn't be going to waste. Gere, Travolta, and Cruise are just about at the top of the list of "are they or aren't they" Hollywood urban legend. When Interview With the Vampire came out, with all it's smoldering homoerotica, the rumors flew about Pitt, but since then he's been shackled to Jennifer "Alfred E. Newman" Aniston and Angelina CRAY-ZIE. Will Smith is supposedly bi and a swinger, and was going to be outed by some madame. I could see Rob Lowe swinging the gay way, too, particularly during his hey-day in the 80s. DiCaprio has played gay on screen, but that's it, I think. Keanu Reeves is supposedly bi, too, and did a play a long time ago where he kissed a guy. He and River Phoenix were rumored to have been together. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck never pinged my 'dar, but their bromance would make for killer fanfiction. Spacey is, without a doubt, a Friend of Dorothy. Matthew McConaughey--I wish. BOY, do I wish! Although, I do find it quite strange that when he was found naked playing the bongos in his home, that he was with equally hot Cole Hauser. AND they were both smoking pot, so there's no telling what he'll do with a little weed in him. And there was that bromance he had with Lance Armstrong... Vin Diesel may be bi, but I definately don't think he's completely straight, not with that lisp! Wentworth, I can see being bi. Zac Efron, who cares? However, if there was any tween idol I was assured was gay, it was Kevin Jonas, who earlier this year announced his planned nuptials with-GASP!-a female! Still, you never know... The Cloonster is always bedding down a different woman every three months, and has dated everyone from Kelly Preston to Kimberly Russell (the hot black chick from Head of the Class that wasn't Robin Givens or Rain Pryor), though he is a steadfast bachelor, so there may be a reason why he doesn't want to marry again. I thought it was a known fact that both Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin are, inspite of the fact that they were/are in relationships with women, totally gay. Hugh Jackman is another one where I would be less than shocked if he ever came out. His wife is, like, 100, and he's awfully chummy with his male business partner. And he played the hell out of Peter Allen in Boy From Oz, to boot. As for Colin Farrell, I think he'd fuck anything with an orifice. And, speaking of male sluts, it wouldn't surprise me if Charlie Sheen has smugled a few salamis in his day. It would be a dream if Jake Gyllenhaal ever came out as gay, because his role in Brokeback made me wish that he was. Same with Bradley Cooper, who nailed (pardon the pun) his gay sex scene in Wet Hot American Summer, and who once dry-humped his The Hangover costar Zach Galifianakis on Zach's now-defunct talk show. And it wasn't just any dry hump, kids. It was a full on, Bradley sitting in Zach's lap while facing him, three seconds of legs-spread-wide-apart dream of a dry fuck. Chris Meloni, who has also nailed a few gay sex scenes in his day, would make ALOT of gay men happy if he ever came out (though he is married, to a woman named Sherman, no less). Alec Baldwin, with that gorgeous bubble butt he once posessed, was rumored to have been fucked with a strap-on by some trans years ago, but I don't know how true that is. Remember Michael T. Weiss from The Pretender, and Billy Campbell from The Rocketeer and Once and Again? Two life-long bachelors whose sexuality has been rumored about as well.

Last edited:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have no reason to believe me but Dean Cain and I have a mutual friend. That's where I get my info. Kevin Spacey is out in all social situations. He makes no secret about his sexuality. but he won't come out publicly. Similarly, Travolta is not shy about cruising guys and coming on to young boys when in private situations. River fooled around with a boys on occasion (again, mutual friend who said he had a nice cock) but was mostly straight.

Reactions: ATXCowboi

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tom Cruise - Gay , Yes 1000% . Several friends of mine have attended his all male speedo parties. IO hear from EVERYONE what a great guy jhe is, too bad he comes off like such a fukin loon !
Zac Efron - Bi ? LOL ummmmhmm right. He is like TOM CRUISE, ain't had pussy since pussy had him !
Richard Gere - GAY
George Clooney - Never been BI always been gay was in a relationship with another hot actor until the heat got to them
Vin Diesel - hahahah NOPE, Totally Gay and major bottom
Hugh Jackman - I Really do think his stunning husband err "Business partner" whose ring he wears would be upset to know that !
Brad Pitt - Ummm NO , he and Jolie both are know for being BI
Josh Hartnett - 100% Gay and has a daddy complex especially if the dude has a huge dick , POWER BOTTOM like no other and I hear this from a geeky actor with a massive dick !
Leonardo Di Caprio - GAY
Jonathan Rhys Myers - Know he is BI but he really strikes me more as gay but have no personal knowledge .
Seann William Scott - Again , I think this is right but no personal knowledge

HH

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have no reason to believe me but Dean Cain and I have a mutual friend. That's where I get my info. Kevin Spacey is out in all social situations. He makes no secret about his sexuality. but he won't come out publicly. Similarly, Travolta is not shy about cruising guys and coming on to young boys when in private situations. River fooled around with a boys on occasion (again, mutual friend who said he had a nice cock) but was mostly straight.

Completely right on most everything but RIVER !

HH