Girls who can take it all the way

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
This is mainly about blowjobs, but i guess some men will have this with penetration. How many women of all those you've slept with could take your cock to the balls? Was it a satisfying moment or just a bonus? Did you expect her to do it?

Any anecdotes appreciated.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been deep throated to the base, but I'm not sure that is due solely to my size. My wife would certainly never be able to do it and I have been married a long time. Before marriage, deep-throating was not a mainstream kind of thing. Hell, the movie "Deep Throat" came out when I was in college.

As for vaginal sex, I am happy to say that I have never been with a woman whom I couldn't penetrate balls deep, but not necessarily in every position. But before marriage I had an "insertable length" of probably "only" around 7 inches, or slightly less. Now I am more like 7 1/2" and my wife can swallow me up (vaginally) without batting an eyelash. Who knows how much more length she could accommodate.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girlfriend who would bounce up and down like on a pogo stick. We'd do it on her couch and she'd do like a split. Her tits (and they were formidable) would flop madly up and down right in front of my face. Don't know if that's technically balls deep, based on the position. No other woman would slam herself onto me like that, though.

My wife doesn't like bottoming out, and I can never get her to do a straight up and down cowgirl. Sometimes in doggy I can push way in there but she won't put up with much of that.

On the plus side, I'm the only guy who could do it in a spoon position with her.

For b.j. no, no deep throats, certainly nothing even close to balls deep. Though they've tried, gotta give 'em credit for that.

JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
One. Just one. After many getting halfway, some a little further than others, I was very impressed when she deepthroated the whole thing...and was very good at it.

Penetration wise it's usually pretty decent as long as I don't try to put her legs up and really go deep.

averageish

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
only one, but she could do it so effortlessly it was kinda demeaning lol. but it felt amazing so i forgave her

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
can a girl comment here? I've not a lot of 'guy' experience, but I have deepthroated 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9 inches. Haven't had a guy (yet) over 9 so I guess I would have to let you know when that time comes. I have deepthroated 3 guys that had never been DT'd before and they were pretty impressed.

I think getting 'in the zone' when it comes to cockworship really helps... and for once it's not a bad thing when someone says "You have a big mouth!"

Fancy ~

I love oral~~~ really

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can a girl comment here? I've not a lot of 'guy' experience, but I have deepthroated 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9 inches. Haven't had a guy (yet) over 9 so I guess I would have to let you know when that time comes. I have deepthroated 3 guys that had never been DT'd before and they were pretty impressed.

I think getting 'in the zone' when it comes to cockworship really helps... and for once it's not a bad thing when someone says "You have a big mouth!"

Fancy ~

I love oral~~~ really

OK, so where does the line form?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here. Have never had a gal take me all the way during oral sex. Seems that the last inch presents quite a challenge. However, I really don't mind because as long as I'm getting some, all is good!

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only the wife has ever been able to deep throat my cock to the base, she gagged hard several times and has not tried to deep throat me form that day.

There’s only been one woman I’ve come across that I couldn't penetrate balls deep. A thin petite Turkish woman, I could only get about half of my cock in her.

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Fancy ~

I love oral~~~ really

Well then where the hell have YOU been all my life!? Here I am wallowing in my own self pity because I've never been DT'ed and you're over there swallowing them down like candy!:bowdown: Can life BE any more unfair?:zx11pissed:

Well, when you're done with Redbear, if it pleases the court, and I'm sure hoping it does, I'd like to be next in line thank you very much.:clap:

"Oh yeah! Giggity!" - Quagmire, Family Guy

Simba

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
None thus far. Would love to do it someday but it's not something I think about.

I've often wondered - where does the cock go??? 5 inches or so and we are already talking about the esophagus...

Last edited:

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the attached image (thanks to Dankovitch, on the visualiser) shows why my wife cannot deepthroat 7.1 inches (simonb is another on my aliases)

Attachments