Glory Holes

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go to squirt.org to find them in your area!

Or www.cruisingforsex.com (gay)

Or Latest Hotspot & Cruising For Sex Listings - Address4sex - Wednesday, 25 November, 2009 02:29 (EVERYbody)

If you Google "gloryhole finder" you get 56,700 hits.
If you Google "glory hole finder" you get 1,230,000 hits.
Amazinly, "gloryhole locations" only gets 8,070 hits,
and "glory hole locations" only gets 44,100.

Here is a sampling...

Glory Hole Guide (238 threads in the Locations forum)

For M/M >> Anonymous Gay Gloryhole Sex - thumblogger.com

For M/F >> Gloryhole Girls - thumblogger.com

Also..... Yahoo! Groups ....is a place where you can post places you've found GH's and read of others' discoveries. In addition to reading the current postings, it would probably be worth while going back a few months also. Maybe some in your area have been written about recently. If you join the Yahoo group you can view a database of 32 locations one guy has posted (with reviews!) , mostly in the greater Great Lakes area -- IL, IN, MI, OH, PA but also MO and as far away as KY and NC.

For pics and vids >> Gloryhole Links (scroll down)

Not just gloyholes >> Adult Store Finder - Locate your nearest sex shops

Glory hole etiquette!! One finger vs. two fingers. Who knew?? :redface: Glory Hole - 303dia

Now that the number of "public" gloryholes have been greatly reduced, the new trend seems to be private gloryholes that guys have installed in their garage or whereever for other guys to come by and get a quick BJ at specified hours. Search for "private glory hole" or "private gloryhole" I think.

HAVE FUN!!!!! :wink:

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glory hole clubs still exist such as Blow Buddies in SF and Basic Plumbing in Seattle.

There are also gloryhole arcades in some sex clubs and baths. Club New Orleans for example, and Steamworks in Chicago. Is the Slammer still open in L.A.? They had a few GH booths I think.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or www.cruisingforsex.com (gay)

Or Latest Hotspot & Cruising For Sex Listings - Address4sex - Wednesday, 25 November, 2009 02:29 (EVERYbody)

If you Google "gloryhole finder" you get 56,700 hits.
If you Google "glory hole finder" you get 1,230,000 hits.
Amazinly, "gloryhole locations" only gets 8,070 hits,
and "glory hole locations" only gets 44,100.

Here is a sampling...

Glory Hole Guide (238 threads in the Locations forum)

For M/M >> Anonymous Gay Gloryhole Sex - thumblogger.com

For M/F >> Gloryhole Girls - thumblogger.com

Also..... Yahoo! Groups ....is a place where you can post places you've found GH's and read of others' discoveries. In addition to reading the current postings, it would probably be worth while going back a few months also. Maybe some in your area have been written about recently. If you join the Yahoo group you can view a database of 32 locations one guy has posted (with reviews!) , mostly in the greater Great Lakes area -- IL, IN, MI, OH, PA but also MO and as far away as KY and NC.

For pics and vids >> Gloryhole Links (scroll down)

Not just gloyholes >> Adult Store Finder - Locate your nearest sex shops

Glory hole etiquette!! One finger vs. two fingers. Who knew?? :redface: Glory Hole - 303dia

Now that the number of "public" gloryholes have been greatly reduced, the new trend seems to be private gloryholes that guys have installed in their garage or whereever for other guys to come by and get a quick BJ at specified hours. Search for "private glory hole" or "private gloryhole" I think.

HAVE FUN!!!!! :wink:

Wow -- all that research and nary a thank you...

BallSukr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I thought I might add a "couples" angle on the glory hole topic.

8 or 9 years ago my wife and I stumbled upon a yahoo group that focused on a local Spearmint Rhino Adult Bookstore located in City of Industry, CA.

The bookstore had some fairly clean video booths with gloryholes.

The yahoo group catered to couples and women who wanted to try the gloryhole experience under a semi-controled/semi-safe environment. We would post when we intended to visit.. and other couples.. other curious single women.. and of course.. other single males would show up at the same time to play.

My wife and I would visit almost every weekend there... during that one fun summer. Of course.. all good things never last. Management ended up taking the doors off the booths and hanging security video cameras. The yahoo group never recovered. :(

If people are interested.. I can post a few pics. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love glory holes blown many a "str8" guy through them,,,have a bud who invites guys over to his g/hole, we line up and he takes our loads. here are a few shots of myself and a couple others who were there

Attachments

hungtwin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow!....great thread....i am so loving these hot real life shots!....thank you all and keep posting....i think we all are living through your hot shots!

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a huge glory hole fetish too! Wish I had a private flat to accom lads to suck off through the day. I’d have guys coming all hours ahhh

I’ve sucked a guy through a glory hole he had in his place as he loves getting his dick sucked that way.

I know must gay saunas have them?

Reactions: trypod8907

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I speak for Germany now. The old glorious times for public glory holes have gone BUT they are installed in all gay saunas, sex clubs and gay cinemas. So you can have your fun whenever you want, actively, passively or either way.

I am lucky, the next cinema in Munich is just 5 minutes away from my house. Very convenient!:)

Nick hull

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a gloryhole inside a room in my garage. I cruise websites looking for straight bi and gay guys who want sucking and rimming no questions no complications just come and get sucked dry and go. Have used a lot of other gloryholes over the years. A lot of straight curious guys prefer to use them and have you suck them off as they don't have to watch you doing it they just feel your tongue and mouth searching for there nectar!!!