Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And, uh--can't see your media or attachments or any of your porfile. Says you limit who me see it. May I see it?
I assume you mean @Ben Tramer has a limited profile, not me? Yeah I was hoping to see if he had some attachments I'd enjoy too!

Hearing how hot and horny Ben and others get from the same things I find super hot is also hot as fuck haha

Ben sounds like he's a secret stud! I'd love to see some of you too @Ben Tramer

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assume you mean @Ben Tramer has a limited profile, not me? Yeah I was hoping to see if he had some attachments I'd enjoy too!

Hearing how hot and horny Ben and others get from the same things I find super hot is also hot as fuck haha

Ben sounds like he's a secret stud! I'd love to see some of you too @Ben Tramer
Yeah, I get super turned on by hairy hands, arms and legs and guys who shoot cum really hard. It just makes me so aroused and horny that I can cum several times in succession.

Attachments

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I get super turned on by hairy hands, arms and legs and guys who shoot cum really hard. It just makes me so aroused and horny that I can cum several times in succession.
Is that you? Please PM me haha. Really want to talk more with you!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We’ll I am horny pretty much all the time.
Yeah and I really am not usually so forward but your horny messages and such really resonate with me. I can't send you a private message but would you mind messaging me?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah and I really am not usually so forward but your horny messages and such really resonate with me. I can't send you a private message but would you mind messaging me?
I’m glad you like my posts. I try to be honest about my feelings and what turns me on. I love really hairy limbs on guys (arms, hands, legs). I don’t know why but it just makes me so excited sexually to see it. I will gawk and stare at men in public who have these characteristics, and I will begin producing precum almost immediately. I also love seeing a guy who has produced so much pre that it has soaked through his pants. Very forceful, voluminous ejaculations have always been my weakness. Seeing a penis shoot jets of semen great distances is about the best I could wish for. And I love causing men to shoot off like that.