Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m glad you like my posts. I try to be honest about my feelings and what turns me on. I love really hairy limbs on guys (arms, hands, legs). I don’t know why but it just makes me so excited sexually to see it. I will gawk and stare at men in public who have these characteristics, and I will begin producing precum almost immediately. I also love seeing a guy who has produced so much pre that it has soaked through his pants. Very forceful, voluminous ejaculations have always been my weakness. Seeing a penis shoot jets of semen great distances is about the best I could wish for. And I love causing men to shoot off like that.
We share so many sexual interests! I bet we would have fun sharing our favorite pics and such man. Would love to see your precum too!

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We share so many sexual interests! I bet we would have fun sharing our favorite pics and such man. Would love to see your precum too!
I have taken pics of myself in Tommy Hilfiger briefs with an erection after prolonged period of excitement and there is a big wet spot at the end of my penis, over to the side. I was surprised at how fast it came out and soaked through. This has also happened when I am anticipating being aroused.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have taken pics of myself in Tommy Hilfiger briefs with an erection after prolonged period of excitement and there is a big wet spot at the end of my penis, over to the side. I was surprised at how fast it came out and soaked through. This has also happened when I am anticipating being aroused.
Sounds like if you ever met yourself you would have a blast in more ways than one!

I barely make precum unless super aroused so I am envious!

Reactions: tominrichmond

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like if you ever met yourself you would have a blast in more ways than one!

I barely make precum unless super aroused so I am envious!
I was not always that way. It has only been in the last few years that I have produced pre. Now I can sit down to read these threads or Reddit and I have a big glob of pre on my slit within about a minute. It’s happening right now. Seeing it causes me to produce even more.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was not always that way. It has only been in the last few years that I have produced pre. Now I can sit down to read these threads or Reddit and I have a big glob of pre on my slit within about a minute. It’s happening right now. Seeing it causes me to produce even more.
That's hot man. Lets chat some more cause you're making me feel like precum is going to flow!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We’ve all got out thing. This is not mine I guess.
It's ok, we cannot have the same taste always. I dislike "sounding" for example. Others don't. To each his own.

And be aware: Not all body parts on this thread are soo extreme :)

Have fun on LPSG and get my best wishes. Cheers-Ted

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m glad you like my posts. I try to be honest about my feelings and what turns me on. I love really hairy limbs on guys (arms, hands, legs). I don’t know why but it just makes me so excited sexually to see it. I will gawk and stare at men in public who have these characteristics, and I will begin producing precum almost immediately. I also love seeing a guy who has produced so much pre that it has soaked through his pants. Very forceful, voluminous ejaculations have always been my weakness. Seeing a penis shoot jets of semen great distances is about the best I could wish for. And I love causing men to shoot off like that.
Yup--me too, all of what you said--

Reactions: Ben Tramer

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 90581241
This dude here is supremely hot. Look at the thick coverage on that forearm and all over the back of his hand. I’m sure it wraps around to the underside of his forearm and connects. How could he not look down at his hands and arms and feel like a total virile stud?