Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a full gym in my house so I always work out naked. Went down to workout a few times when I was already excessively horny. I start my workouts with a full set of pushups and a couple of times just the head of my dick touching the floor was enough to set me off. I have cum once or twice while doing seated butterflies. While I always drip precum on my bench during all of my workouts, I really am concentrating so hard on the actual exercises that when I have cum, it was the combinations of clinching my muscles during a lift and the aforementioned state of horniness. I never get erect when lifting, so the cumming came while I was flaccid. Because it's my house and my equipment, I never clean off the precum or those times I actually came. I love seeing my cum lying there on my bench both wet and dried.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great post, rbi99. Your workout stories are very hot! One of my biggest fantasies is to have space to build a home gym and be able to work out naked on real gym equipment and not hold back any urges that working out brings! Go for coregasms on real gym equipment! I don’t have enough space but I can fantasize!

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't get anything out of nipple play but I am jealous of those that do.

I can make myself cum hands free with a lot of concentration and some anal play. It's amazing when it happens. It's like the orgasm starts deep down and works it's way out along with a nice load of cum.

arjames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hang from a pullup bar (or anything like that) and repeatedly lift your legs to the ceiling while keeping your legs straight. for me, it's usually in 15 - 25 lifts that I start feeling it. then it's just about keeping it going until "it" happens.