Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I learned to do this on long car rides as a teenager with my family. I’d shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping, but actually I would be playing out all kinds of sexy scenarios in my mind. I’d go for a long time, pulsing my cock in my pants, until finally I would shoot a hot load. Hands free.

I’ve also done this on a massage table when I turned over after the first half of the massage session. I’d be so worked up from lying on my stomach and the glute and hamstring massage, it only took a few strokes of my chest and thighs (hands sometimes grazing my hard cock) for me to explode all over my chest. The therapist is always a male - so he gets it - and I always announced it when I was cumming. The best part is that I usually got a hand to help milk it all out in the end. :). I love to cum hands free. Edging is the key.

AlexxxMonroe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dkmxOaC.gif

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
This whole video is about 15 mins, soft to hard to cum, but I just cut it down to when I start to orgasm

Here’s the whole video, but I sped up the pre-orgasm part to 4x speed and then put it at normal speed at the orgasm part. Completely no touch.
View attachment IMG_4809.MOV