Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been able to cum handsfree doing leg lifts, pull ups, dips or other exercises that engage my core and abs. No touching or edging at all. I think some people are more "hardwired" to experience this than others. But I know people who have practiced at this and reached HFO.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven’t had a hands free load in years, but the last time was doing sit-ups back when I was in the navy. That used to happen to me all thru school and the military. Now I hardly find myself doing sit-ups. I make guys cum hands free a lot tho when I am fucking then deep with long fast strokes.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The closest I've come to cumming hands free was when a bottom I see often ate my ass. I was face down with a pillow under my hips so my ass was up. He spread me and went to town on my ass. I could feel my cock leak precum like crazy and even felt a bit of pumping from my balls. Didn't cum, but it was so close I bet if I stroked it it would have shot. I do swear his tongue can go in deep.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have cum hands free riding my Aneros Vice.
6906-L_400x.jpg

SKNV

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I learned to do this on long car rides as a teenager with my family. I’d shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping, but actually I would be playing out all kinds of sexy scenarios in my mind. I’d go for a long time, pulsing my cock in my pants, until finally I would shoot a hot load. Hands free.

I’ve also done this on a massage table when I turned over after the first half of the massage session. I’d be so worked up from lying on my stomach and the glute and hamstring massage, it only took a few strokes of my chest and thighs (hands sometimes grazing my hard cock) for me to explode all over my chest. The therapist is always a male - so he gets it - and I always announced it when I was cumming. The best part is that I usually got a hand to help milk it all out in the end. :). I love to cum hands free. Edging is the key.

Wow. Cool story!
And what massager do when see that you cum?)

SKNV

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it through nothing but mental stimulation and flexing the right muscles. When I started it took a long time to do, but as I got better at it I could do it quicker - no stimulation from soft to orgasm. Absolutely intense, especially doing it without even taking your cock out of your underwear. I have less time to do it these days though, so I've fallen out of practice sadly.

Give some advice or link to do same

Reactions: nhguy78

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The closest I've come to cumming hands free was when a bottom I see often ate my ass. I was face down with a pillow under my hips so my ass was up. He spread me and went to town on my ass. I could feel my cock leak precum like crazy and even felt a bit of pumping from my balls. Didn't cum, but it was so close I bet if I stroked it it would have shot. I do swear his tongue can go in deep.
That sounds so hot my friend......bet it felt wonderful.....

Reactions: nhguy78

cutNpierced

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I plan on spending a long time fucking I usually pull out and cum handsfree the first time and then go right back at it. Since the orgasm is less intense and satisfying, I usually remain hard and can go for round two right away (then, at the end of round two I cum inside).

I also came handsfree from getting fucked in the ass and the more I get older the easier it is to reach this. Nowadays I only rely on those orgasms, I don't bother jerking off while getting fucked anymore. If the guys is at least a little bit good at it, I will most certainly cum.

Chiguy86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t cum hands free but nearly all the guys I fuck will cum without touching their cock... And lots of the bro’s will do it multiple times like a chick...
I volunteer to see if this claim is true...

yellowmelloow

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don’t cum hands free but nearly all the guys I fuck will cum without touching their cock... And lots of the bro’s will do it multiple times like a chick...
would love to experience your magic tool

Reactions: P.J.9 and nhguy78

LEATHERPANTSMAN

Sexy Member
Media
I can have a dry nipple orgasm in less than a minute most days. I have a aneros helix butt plug that is rewiring my body. I have had one wet hands free anal orgasm with my plug. The coolest thing is I am multi orgasmic now. I wear my plug during sex , my wife plays with my nipples and I can have several orgasms before I cum. The last time I had a long orgasm that I think lasted for almost a minute. I didn’t time it but it was real long, it just kept going. I wish I would have bought a Aneros plug years ago.

D

deleted1774761

I can have a dry nipple orgasm in less than a minute most days. I have a aneros helix butt plug that is rewiring my body. I have had one wet hands free anal orgasm with my plug. The coolest thing is I am multi orgasmic now. I wear my plug during sex , my wife plays with my nipples and I can have several orgasms before I cum. The last time I had a long orgasm that I think lasted for almost a minute. I didn’t time it but it was real long, it just kept going. I wish I would have bought a Aneros plug years ago.
I have come really close to a hands-free wet orgasm just by playing with my nipples. I leaked streams of precum but couldn't quite get over the edge. I also have an Aneros plug and have had several body-shaking dry orgasms but never a wet one. Any tips would be appreciated!

Bluevybe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have come really close to a hands-free wet orgasm just by playing with my nipples. I leaked streams of precum but couldn't quite get over the edge. I also have an Aneros plug and have had several body-shaking dry orgasms but never a wet one. Any tips would be appreciated!

Just keep trying, man. I had my first hands-free wet one 10 years ago (after a couple years of trying), and I remember it took me three and a half hours from start to finish. The main thing it took for me was concentration. While it sounds like it spoils the enjoyment, it doesn't. Look at it as a process and allow yourself to enjoy every sensation, and that can help you get over the edge. And don't rush...take your time.

Also, you got some hot pictures!