100% Gay, 0% Straight

the_man_5562000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Throwing my 2 cents in the handsfree ring - I had this video on here but discovered it had not been set for everyone to view. No jacking or edging beforehand. No anal probes. Just using leg lifts and core tension to bring myself to orgasm handsfree and cumming for over a minute - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/over-one-minute-long-handsfree-orgasm.852081/

Very nice powerxchange! You must have some amazing core strength.

It almost looks like you have split the cumming from the orgasm. You were dripping throughout! Hot

D

deleted814719

I've been watching quite a few videos of men using an Aneros, prostate massager, or dildo and cumming hands free. I'm shopping now for one of these devices so I can hopefully achieve this.

D

deleted5698211

I have finally been able to master this. I had been trying for 2-3 years and would get close but not close enough. A couple of months ago I remember being 9 days without cuming and just using my mind to make me hard but then using my pelvic muscles to cause mini contractions. Sure enough, the feeling got better and more intense, to the point where I ended up having an orgasm in my underwear.
Now, I can almost do it on queue, assuming I have abstained for a solid week. I.e balls full of cum. I have also had an orgasm while giving a blowjob, hands free. No touching, just sucking and loading up my underwear with cum lol

the best part is when I cum like this, while fucking lush, I don’t loose the horniness. All it does is skim a bit from the top, to so speak. As in skims the horniness a bit, still a full ball load orgasm though

Eric Says

Experimental Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger I would cum handsfree by doing leg lifts, or sit-up. It was a muscle contraction thing. I would also sit in a chair, rest on my elbows and lift up my feet. Eventually, I would just cum. I would do that in a room with my family. No one knew I was doing it. I also used to cum sometimes when getting a good back rub. My nipples are really sensitive, so when a guy is sexually playing with my nipples, sometimes I'll cum. And, my husband will cum when I'm inside of him.

JumpinJackFlash32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This whole video is about 15 mins, soft to hard to cum, but I just cut it down to when I start to orgasm

New member here. I am in practice of this incredible thing that we can do. When you are erect, are you doing kegels? Are you clenching and relaxing your pc muscles?

the_man_5562000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
New member here. I am in practice of this incredible thing that we can do. When you are erect, are you doing kegels? Are you clenching and relaxing your pc muscles?
Yeah. Exactly that

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
No. I think the closer you get to cumming, you start to naturally tense up. It’s not something I think about, I think about the
FEELING and that leads to the body naturally tensing and relaxing down there.
You COULD intentionally flex, but it’s more important to focus on the feeling.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
@JumpinJackFlash32
Intentionally squeezing those muscles (when you are close) will help you cum sooner, but it’s not necessarily a sure thing. That’s why focusing more on how good it feels and how you can feel it building and being ready to explode is more important, at least in my experience.

Reactions: JumpinJackFlash32

JumpinJackFlash32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@JumpinJackFlash32
Intentionally squeezing those muscles (when you are close) will help you cum sooner, but it’s not necessarily a sure thing. That’s why focusing more on how good it feels and how you can feel it building and being ready to explode is more important, at least in my experience.

Thank you! I am so close to achieving. Right now I can give myself many mini orgasms by activating my pc muscles. That sensation locks into my prostate. Then I relax the muscles and let the feeling take over. I shoot lots of thick precum when I have these mini orgasms. However, I noticed that when I get close to the point of no return, I begin to clench like a legal and then I end up holding the clench too long and not relaxing like in a regular ejaculatory orgasm. I am working on not clenching so much.

I think practicing HFO is an amazing thing. It changes hope we think about our bodies as well as allow for us to understand the many ways of pleasure that we can experience without using our hands.

My wife loves when I precum handsfree. She loves to wear little booty shorts around the house or a stretchy nightie that hugs her curves teasing me throughout the day. She sometimes helps me focus on getting to the point of no return.

Are there any exercises that you (or anyone) practices to help achieve this? I’ve read that edging helps but I feel like the feeling is different when edging vs having an HFO.

Sorry for the long reply. Thank you to everyone for their reply.