Hardons @ nude beaches

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jason321, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Jason321

Jason321 New Member

Was wondering?
    Never been to a nude beach/resort before.
    WHAT do u do if u get a hardon there? I sure will do!
    Do guys get hardons alot? Heard not everybody walks around with one, some do.
    PLEASE tell me more.

2. saintedelephant

saintedelephant New Member

I would hope it to be natural and sort of overlooked. I am thinking of a clothing optional resort, and wondered the same

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    turn over........get some sun on my ass til it goes down

4. zumzum

zumzum New Member

if it's a semi no problem

if it's an erection and I can't avoid it, I go into the water, or turn around with belly down, this doesn't help much because with the cock rubbing against the towel is even worst haha, not to mention if someone calls you...

erections can happen but you need to have some salus granis to understand when it's too much

pervs are disgusting and annoying

5. B_EliEll

B_EliEll New Member

Unless you're at a nudist camp, you don't walk around with a hard on. I've been to countless nude beaches and swimming holes and what not...you never see hard ons. That's a adolescent fantasy that doesn't play out too well in the real world. :D If you get a hard on, you stay in the water or roll over till it goes away.

6. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a hard-on at the nude beach many times, let it wave and enjoy the sun ( be sure to apply lotion ) happens oftenwith nudists, dont worry.

7. Kevin4sex

Kevin4sex New Member

Use your best judgement. If it's a nude family beach and there are lots of kids around, be discreet. If it's an adult beach, relax about it, if it's a hip nude beach, you'll probably see how to behave with a hard on before you have to deal with the situation. But first and foremost, enjoy it, wether prive or public, there is nothing that feels as good or is as exciting as the hot sun on a nice oiled hard dock, it's the best!

8. auncut10in

auncut10in Active Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    i just smile. They always smile back. But then I have only gotten a hard on at a gay beach. No one cares.

9. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK New Member

Albums:
    Ive gone to a gay campground where the pool was no suits allowed.. I saw a lot of hard cocks some even with cockrings ..I even manged to get a woody. There was a no sex policy in the pool area so they all just sort of hung out in the sun hard as rocks enjoying the scenery

10. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wana go to a nude beach, or no suits allowed type shit...not fair...although I'm not really hot enough for it anyway, so I guess it works out...

11. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK New Member

Albums:
    Trust me not all the naked people should be naked... They should place an XL mirror near the entrance to the pool so some these dudes can see how they look naked....

12. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    would I be one of them?

13. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

Unfortunately, this has been my experience at nude beaches as well. The guys who are naked are not usually the ones you want to see without clothes. That usually takes care of the problem of me popping boners at the beach - lol.

14. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, shit happens and so do stiffies. I don't see many full-on ragers at beaches, but the occasional one happens. I think after the first half hour or so the novelty wears off and people's excitation wears down - and so go the erections. And if you really, really need to, there's always someone unattractive enough to help you lose it.

15. B_caseyinbc

B_caseyinbc New Member

At most beaches the odd erection is seen but most don't make anything of it and unless you are being outwardly sexual most will ignore you.

16. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I agree with zumzum...someone told me once to not concentrate on the hardon but to think of other things...if I feel one coming on, I think of something else...it works for me! I also think once you get used to it, the boner factor goes down! (yes that was a cheap play on words)...:biggrin1:

17. open501s

open501s Member

I was worried about this too my first time. After I took everything off it felt right.

After I was there discovered there was nothing sexual about it so it wasn't a problem.

Simi are cool seen that happen with several guys. Full grown hard ons don't happen unless some one is playing and doesn't realize they are ... hid.

18. N2jocks

N2jocks New Member

I have been to several nude beaches, both gay and straight. An occassional hard-on is seen. Most people ignore it. Few if any make a scene of it. Nude beaches and resorts are full of nudists and naturalists. Being naked is in no way sexual to them. When you go..just pretend you are wearing shorts over your swim siut. Then take off your shorts and just get comfortable. If you do get a hard-on...lay down or cover it up. No one will care. I saw on guy get hard while photgarphing his girl. He sure didn't care and no one that saw him cared either. There are some exhibitionist that want you to see them and there are voyeurs that like to see you. Just don't think about all that...just do what feels right....once you get comfortable...you will never want to go to a "regular" beach again. But I will say...seeing some of the meat on this site....many men and women would gawk at the dick I've seen here....again it is not sexual...more envy than anything!

19. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I was always surprised that I didn't get hard at a nude beach. And that was when I was in my 20's. It was just fun and natural.

20. tyck

tyck New Member

I'm a nudist and I've never seen anyone have one there, unless its intentional. Whenever i feel one coming on, I cover with a towel, and go off and wait till it goes back down.