Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Reminds me of one of my favorite videos from Mule where he kept going and going and going. *sigh* Just adore those last drips. :smile:

I had forgotten how much you liked that vid. I should send you some other big load vids that I have. ;)

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I don't cum for 72hrs, it's ridiculous. Easily could overflow a shot glass. A few months ago my gf and I broke up, and I linked up w/ this random bird. I was hitting it doggy style and pulled out and it filled the small of her back. She was so pissed that I didn't cum in her face. Also, when I'm with a new girl for the first maybe 4 times, I precum buckets. 1 weird thing though is I don't produce huge loads except thru vaginal means.

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
If I edge, I can cum ludicrous amounts. Sometimes it's not even funny, I have to dodge it or try to point it somewhere where it's not going to soak everything. I count about 13-15 large spurs of very fluid cum. I can cum over 9 feet, and it's a pretty powerful thing to see. I've often heard the phrase "cumming like a fire hose".

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
I have had a man cum about 1 1/2 little cups. I don't know how many ml that is, but let me tell you it is more than any one man I ever sucked shot.
I have to be honest and say I thought he was pissing at first, but it was thick very good tasting cum.
More than a mouth full would be apropos. The man was a surprise from the beginning, he was lying in his semi-truck cab in bed, big white, and what a beautiful hairy chest,only thing was his cock, it was hanging on his leg about 6x6 or so.
Like a good cocksucker, I did what I had to,it grewww and grewww and grew, never seen the like.
He wound up being a true 10x7, that cock was thicker than my wrist.
And then the cum...unbelievable man,unbelievable cock and unbelievable day.
And a final word, the cum didn't drip out, he shot it out like a cannon, non-stop,I never had cum dripping out the sides of my mouth before and it wasn't because I didn't want toswallow every drop either. i just couldn't swallow as fast as he was shooting it in my throat.
my mouth felt likeI had lock jaw the next few days, but that's one I will never forget.