Holding back mounds of foreskin

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't go out of my way to offend circumcised guys and it grinds my gears that anyone believes my foreskin is routinely festooned with smegma and that I'm basically unhygienic. I would rather be considered aesthetically unpleasing than dirty.

I completely disagree.

I like to be considered exactly what I am. Which is both shockingly handsome, and dirty.

It's the best of both worlds. ;)

Reactions: Mr Fixit

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely disagree.

I like to be considered exactly what I am. Which is both shockingly handsome, and dirty.

It's the best of both worlds. ;)

Firstly, congratulations on your 'shockingly handsome' looks.

Secondly, maybe dirty was the wrong word to use. I can get pretty dirty myself when the mood takes me there. Perhaps unclean is a better word. I don't like the widespread assumption that an uncut cock will be unclean.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, if I understand what you mean, I don't think "dirty" is the right word. I've got about as much foreskin and anyone and it's easy to keep clean. I do admit though, I like the smell after making love so sometimes I don't rush to clean-up, but I wouldn't call it "dirty."

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One more thing....when you're uncut, the glans and the inside of the foreskin stay naturally moist. However, after masturbation or sex a large quantity of semen or a combination of pussy juice and semen and Vaseline and KY jelly and whatever else can be trapped between the foreskin and the head of the penis. Enough that it can remain dripping wet inside for hours. This happens to me when I fall asleep after sex....and it smells just like sex, not unpleasant at all. However if I don't shower for a day, it can get strong, but it's very seldom I don't shower for a day. Twice in my life I had sex before I went hunting and couldn't shower or wash for several days and I got a yeast infection that smelled bad and itched like crazy. One shower with a little extra scrubbing was all I needed to cure the yeast infection but it did burn a little.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A heap of garbage spews from the mouths of people on either side of this debate. I'm not fussed either way, but I wish the circumcision proponents would lessen the rhetoric about cleanliness. It seems to me their preference is based chiefly on aesthetics and a determination to make son like father.

I don't go out of my way to offend circumcised guys and it grinds my gears that anyone believes my foreskin is routinely festooned with smegma and that I'm basically unhygienic. I would rather be considered aesthetically unpleasing than dirty.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. I suppose there are valid reasons for people to get it done if they want, but the whole 'hygiene' thing is bullshit. It takes all of 10 seconds to wash.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. Retract foreskin. Retracting foreskin will make penis like a cut one.
2. Wash penis. This is done exactly like with a cut one.
3. Replace foreskin.
4. Wash outer foreskin and rest of penis.
5. Continue with rest of body.

Same as me, except I usually wash from my head down, so my foreskin's covering my floppy cock until I get "down there." I use the same soap to wash my penis as I do to wash the rest of my body.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy