How many guys wear bikini briefs?

tommybea1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would like to know how many guys on here wear bikini undies, how long have u worn then? What do u like best about them? Do u prefer them to be snug or a little loose fitting? How hot do u look in them? I prefer guys in bikini undies, & love to tease & nibble a big cock right threw them. Anyone like showing off in their bikinis? Show us some hot pics.

S

SirConcis

string bikini briefs have been my "default" underwear ever since I went from uncut to semi-cut. They keep the package from rubbing, while giving full freedom of leg movement without crushing balls.

mercerisland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bikini briefs for me but like my thongs better. Been wearing string bikini since I was about 13. I look better and feel beter in a thong though.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine are probably closer to low rise than bikini. I like stretchy material like lycra or microfiber that is tight enough to give me "support". FWIW, sometimes I wear speedos as underwear and some of them are bikini-ish.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear various gear as part of pre-play and fore-play. Usually freeball in real life when not involved in sexual activities.

Thanks for asking.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear thongs on occasion.......... string bikini briefs for me almost always.

I do look good in them.......... always a little bit of LargeUnit looking out from the top of my briefs......LOL

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer low-rise briefs, but not opposed to wearing bikinis. I like the snug support. Don't do the thongs or string variety, something "prancy" about them.

can't go wrong with a pair of 2(x)ist.

D

deleted191323

I don't own any bikini briefs, but I love the look and feeling of a thong and at times my jockstrap. You can see some pictueres in my gallery.

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-girlfriend bought me a couple of pairs of Calvin Klein bikini briefs one time. Hated them. Not enough room for my junk. I usually wear boxers or boxer briefs with a front pouch so my boys have plenty of room to hang.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Usually low rise briefs, I do own some bikinis, thongs, traditional briefs, boxer briefs and boxers. My preference is briefs, preferebly the likes of Cin2, CK, 2Xist, Jockey & Tommy.

I also love wild colors and prints and the traditional white, black & grey, I guess it depends on my mood. Right now, I have on a pair of white Tommy briefs!

Reactions: wiles57

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mainly wear Bonds low rise boxer briefs and sometimes 2xist briefs. My main stay though for everyday wear are those 7 pack hipster briefs you buy for under ten bucks at the local supermarket. Also have a few pairs of Ginch Gonch underwear with firetrucks and western designs if I'm feeling a little bit cheeky on the day lol

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, the 'bikini' concept scares me a bit.. MEN shouldn't wear 'bikini' shorts, maybe what YOU'RE trying to say is a thong or something like that.
NOTHING against men in general wanting to show their goods, but not in a 'bikini'.. leave it to the women! :D

anyway, show some pics.. I haven't got any NOW, specially in a thong.. maybe in a brazilian sunga.. but that's for another day.. :D