Huge Balls

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yeah, big, farmers were the first to discover that when applying Udder Balm to their cows' udders, their hands were softened.

I get it in various forms at Walmart in the pharmacy, in the hand lotion area.

"Udder" will be in the name of the product in some form or another. It works better than a lotion and lasts longer, too.

Pecker

Finedessert: "Udder Balm" can also be found at Hay and Grain Feed Stores.

Grandpa

brad2002: My balls are pretty big and hang real low. I get a lot of positive feedback on how big and low hanging mynuts are. i love it when someone chews on them. I have had only one guy get both in at one time and it was hot. I've had guys and girls both tell me how hot it is when my big nuts slap against their bodies while I fuck them. and I know how much I like it when some guy slams my ass and has his big low hangers slapping against me. My favorite is when I am getting face fucked by a hot stud and his big hairy nuts are slapping against my chin.

hungpup: having big sacs are pretty awesome in sex....the "pendellum effect" is a huge turn on to both ...and teabaging is a great way to to have alot of fun with them!

Icarus213: Not to call hungpup out, but there are some AWESOME pictures on his picturetrail link there. Hung dude with a great bod. Looks great, man! ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=hungpup link=board=meetgreet;num=1034100041;start=45#45 date=12/15/02 at 03:39:01]having big sacs are pretty awesome in sex....the "pendellum effect" is a huge turn on to both ...and teabaging is a great way to to have alot of fun with them![/quote]

Hungpup ... you are going to have to do some translation for a middleaged out-of-touch guy. What is "teabagging"? Since I pretty well qualify for this huge balls thread, I hate to think I have been missing out on something I could do with them all this time.

Icarus213: I think "teabaging" is just what hungpup described- slapping your balls against someone. At our college football games a lot of us guys will get up on the shoulders of someone else to cheer or whatever, and invariably someone makes the comment "sorry if I teabag you." Same idea.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1034100041;start=45#49 date=12/17/02 at 05:39:25]Teabagging:  dipping your balls into someone's mouth.[/quote]

I'm not wanting to brag ;) but I think if I am typical partners of signed-up members of the huge balls brigade would find this totally impossible ... whether both together or one at a time.

But thanks for the education!

ace420: I don't have a huge dick like some of you guys, but I was cursed with these two huge nuts. Because of their size, I have real problems with them getting in the way and getting them hurt.

Even when I do something such as bowling, I always have to stop because my balls are so sore that I cannot continue.

I have always had big balls. I got some wonderful nicknames such as elephant balls, bowling balls, cannon balls, tyranesaurus(SP?) testicles, and nuclear nuts, among others.

dave2000: Of the many things my balls have been called over the years, I think "spacehoppers" is my favourite :D

Icarus213: I have pretty small balls (I can fit one hand around both of them, easy), and it seems to me that none of you guys with big nuts really enjoy having them, for sex or otherwise. Am I wrong?

Also, do you guys cum a lot? Wonder if that is related to ball size.

dave2000: Icarus - I think pretty much all of us enjoy having big balls. Yes, it does cause some problems, but I certainly wouldn't trade them for anything.

Re cum quantity - although many of us big-balled guys here are heavy cummers, including myself, cum is mostly produced in the seminal vescicles and prostate andso this apperars to be coincidental. Sperm itself, though, is produced in the testicles. However, I read somewhere that men with larger testicles do have a higher sperm count.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=dave2000 link=board=meetgreet;num=1034100041;start=45#59 date=12/31/02 at 03:31:02]However, I read somewhere that men with larger testicles do have a higher sperm count.[/quote]

Dave

I'm sure you're right about the link between oversized testes and high semen volume ... if there is a link at all it has to be an indirect one. I wonder myself about testosterone levels, and whether big balls tends to mean a high number, which might then have consequences for the sex drive, the number of times you get erections, and the volume of semen produced by the seminal vesicles etc... the whole shoot.

I also agree with your response to Icarus. Mine on occasion drive me crazy .. but I wouldn't be without them ;)

Guyincognito: I dont really know what "huge" is but I constantly have problems with "bagging" myself.. all the time. I cant even go horseback riding without it being painful.. Cant cross legs to any degree either

Dave