Is it possible to have sex with a pumped dick?

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the right answer is "it depends." I often fuck with my freshly-pumped cock, but I stick to 15-minute pump sessions so that the core (cavernosa) and head of my cock are expanded. Pumping longer generally just causes edema (fluid buildup between skin and cavernosa), making the cock squishy like a water-filled balloon instead of rigid. Many of the pictures I see, here and elsewhere, may be impressive in size but I think initial penetration with such a flabby cock would be very difficult at best.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On vacation years ago, I pumped up quite large for about 30 minutes in the tube, I was pumping a whole lot back then, and got up to 5.5" girth, pulled out of the tube, got super hard, and inserted it into my wife's pussy as she was waiting for it, holding her lips open. It went right in and it stretched her quite damn good. We fucked hard for a few minutes! That was all she could take, I saved my cum for later, it was a fuckfest this trip my god lol

deltaquilodelta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the right answer is "it depends." I often fuck with my freshly-pumped cock, but I stick to 15-minute pump sessions so that the core (cavernosa) and head of my cock are expanded. Pumping longer generally just causes edema (fluid buildup between skin and cavernosa), making the cock squishy like a water-filled balloon instead of rigid. Many of the pictures I see, here and elsewhere, may be impressive in size but I think initial penetration with such a flabby cock would be very difficult at best.
Makes sense.
Thank you for the reply!

jamaicanstalion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As said above once u don’t make the session go too long. If you do two 7-10 min sessions with a decent break in between you will have full function and be able to. If you do a 20min straight session, you probably won’t be able to be rigid enough for a few hours.

PumpedHuge

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes - and I have a lot of video content on the subject at a variety of sizes. The key is a nice cock ring to slip on around balls and cock and you can fuck for a LONG time.

I first pump my balls huge, then my cock and we have at it for hours and hour. We’ve trained her to take me at impossible sizes.

Attachments

FyldePumper

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes - and I have a lot of video content on the subject at a variety of sizes. The key is a nice cock ring to slip on around balls and cock and you can fuck for a LONG time.

I first pump my balls huge, then my cock and we have at it for hours and hour. We’ve trained her to take me at impossible sizes.
That’s just the ultimate

Reactions: PumpedHuge

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

amazing. and agreed with other members it is entirely doable

FyldePumper

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In

I first pump my balls huge, then my cock and we have at it for hours and hour. We’ve trained her to take me at impossible sizes
Magnificent Sight

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... Many of the pictures I see, here and elsewhere, may be impressive in size but I think initial penetration with such a flabby cock would be very difficult at best.
I am one of those who are convinced that size matters!
Started pumping, not regularly at age 62.
IMG-20220828-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220828-WA0005.jpg

Yes, sometimes pumped dicks are very impressive in diameter but not always aesthetically attractive when it exceeds a certain limit... that being said with respect for everyone.

Last edited:

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, but I usually get a BJ to get fully hard. the BJ consists of my head getting sucked and licked cuz the rest won't fit in her mouth. the first time I pumped, my wife was sleeping, woke up when I started dressing, saw my enormous cock. threw the covers off, spread her legs and said "fuck me now!"