Ladies: 5" girth... too small?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The thing is any size is desirable and the perfect size for most women, you're dealing with a select few here that enjoy bigger, so maybe it's not a good idea to pose the question here where you are less likely to achieve desirable results as an answer.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing is any size is desirable and the perfect size for most women, you're dealing with a select few here that enjoy bigger, so maybe it's not a good idea to pose the question here where you are less likely to achieve desirable results as an answer.

Very nicely said and very cool explanation.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gotcha. I read stuff here about women LOVING cocks with 7 1/2" girth and so on.. HOW CAN THAT BE? God that would hurt wouldn't it? Owee.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sport 7" girth which is nearly 3-4 of MY fingers wide. I wouldn't want to be bigger. You can do a lot more fun stuff with 5-6", trust me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said Tink. :cool:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 inch girth is normal enough. It's one of those sizes where the length kind of determines whether it's big or not. If you're 7x5, people would say that's a good size, but if you're 5x5, it's kind of a different ball game. At least that's what I've noticed with people and their perceptions.

BuffDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
What do you mean?

Ok here is everyone's homework and it will help land the plane "so to speak" for everyone as well.

Go to Home Depot or Lowe's or whatever and go to the PCV pipe section and find a 2 1/2" pipe. Look at it hold it whatever you like, what you have there is something bigger than 7.5" in circumference. :eek:

Very few women could get this inside them much less being fucked by it for any length of time.

Visuals are the best...go try it and get back to me and tell me what you think :rolleyes: