Ladies: 5" girth... too small?

Tuffislil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im no lady, but i sure hope so.

its bigger than my girth. im 4. my length is 5. here is a pic for you all to look at if you like leave a comment.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think many women would be okay with a guy that had a girth of 5". That is a good solid average girth.

Mine is only 4.5" in girth. Thinner than average. You wouldn't think a half inch would make that much of a difference but it does! I had done some pumping once and my cock looked and felt HUGE to me! It felt so heavy and thick in my hand! And when I measured it I was surprised it was only 5" around! Average girth! I thought for sure it was thicker than average!

The difference in mass and volume was amazing with only a hlaf inch more of girth. I wish pumping could make that permanent!

So I don't think most women would think 5" of girth too small... but 4.5"?? Yes, I think most would think that is too small.

But what about 5" length (that is, 5" x 5") ? Is that enough length to satisfy the average woman?

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'd say any length under 4" is too small, most girls don't care THAT much about length as long as they can feel it and i'd say 5" qualifies considering that it's probably around the median length.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mines 5" around 5"1/4 long and my g/f says i am thick but still small, she don;t hold back, its funny she says stuff like that.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I've always been told I'm thick at 5" girth so the average girth must be less, maybe 4.5". Everyone here says even 0.25" is a big difference in terms of girth.

I'd be interested in hearing the ladies' views on what is the ideal length and what they think of 5" length? Even though 5" length is supposed to be average, I usually say I'm short and thick.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Back to the 11 inches in circumfrence cock: 11 inches divided by 3.14 = 3.5 inches in diameter (remember the 2.5 inch pipe) 3.5 inches X 2.5 centimeters/inch = 8.75 centimeters in diameter. The cervix in fully dialated at 10 centimeters for birth of an infants head after hours of labor and pain which is considered about at the level of leg amputation.