Large Penis Underwear

chevy28360

Just Browsing
Media
I looked at ergo. Looked like it might be comfortable, but seems like it might create more of a bulge than normal underwear. Are there any that provide decent concealment. I know its impossible to have 'no' buldge at my size, but it would be nice to minimize it. Boxer briefs are hit/miss. Regular boxers are nice, very comfortable, but with shorts or slacks i drift to one side or the other, and the resulting buldge is decidely 'more' attention grabbing since you can tell quite easily the shape. especially sitting down. Is there a boxer for large men that keeps everything together, minimizes buldge, and is at least moderately comfortable?

flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just have them custom made to fit your anatomy. That is what I did. It's worth the money if comfort and support are important and you can't find what you are looking for over the counter.

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Without a doubt, if you need a large luggage compartment, you need Sosoftwear snap boxers. You put the equipment through a hole and there is a separate loose compartment that snaps on and off and keeps it all in place comfortably, so that it doesn't shift. Like a bra, only for guys. Big guys.

Snap Front Boxer: Gosoftwear: Men's Apparel

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
I hang 7x5 soft with fuckin Huge balls, my doctor tells me that i must have some support, but the current pouches do not add comfort to me without crushing my junk or have my Dick twisted up or bent in an uncomfortable position, I have checked out Ergowear and they too don't offer much to me.....help I don't want to have another Hernia operation, that shit is painful....and the jocks are too constraining and ball crushing as well