Man with erection in sauna. How to react?

pedercic99

Admired Member
Media
slap a wet towel on his pecker and then follow up with a double tap to his eyes. it's shit like this that gets conservatives worried that gay marriage will degenerate into pedophilia.

Beat him up. And call him bad names. Any response would be justified to make sure stupid people don't confuse homosexuality with pedophilia.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the rub rule.
if he aint' rubbin' it, or trying to rub it on me... i don't care.
in a crowded sauna/stream thang throwing a towel over it is mannerly.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What you did was one perfectly fine way of dealing with the situation. The other was ignoring it. All the other choices that people talk about on here, the aggressive ones, are ridiculous and violent. Showing a boner to another guy is not an active pass. If you are not interested ignore it. If you are, tell him how nice a cock he has.

This is a dry sauna, with veru litle humidity.
This is how I delt with it. I think I'm both stupid and naiv. I told him that he had a nice dick, and thought that he would calm down, his reaction was quite oposite, and he intensified his fingering of his dicks head. I have never tuched another mans dick. I put my papaer to the side, and ask if he wanted me to masturbate him, which he wanted very much. So I started wanking him, and after a wihle he started fingering my flacid dick, and I grew a boner. We finished each other. Some days ago I had an injection with artifical testosterone, so may be I was a kind of horny.

I'm a kind of disapointed that so many seams to be condemning this guy. I think it shows, as a doctor told me some time back, to show a boner in public. This place where this insident tokk place is a grown-up place. I have never seen any children there. He did not bother me in any way. The only thing I thought in the beginning was that it was quite special to present an obvius boner and even start fingering his boner at this place.