Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dear white men, apologies for my ignorance on this matter but I am curious to know : Are your perfect, well rounded, well shaped, good looking & massive glutes due to your good genetics (were you born with them?) or are they the result of your robust glute exercise routine (if yes, then what exercises?)? In my surroundings, of all ethnicities, I have found white men/boys to have the biggest glutes, even if they are overall lean or even skinny. For other men, I have rarely seen big glutes and if so, then only on muscular or bulky men but rarely on skinny guys, so I really would like to know their secret to big glutes from white men. Merci!

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it might be in their dna as far as I know I've always seen a few white dudes who don't even work out with big asses
yes, that's what my observation as well. because generally if you work out your whole body grows, i mean even with legs, the quads, hamstrings, glutes everything will grow but with most white dudes even skinny ones i have seen, they have huge and big glutes, so it must be a DNA part.. I hope some white dudes also read this question and share their views..

Reactions: Swiftpixel321

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes, that's what my observation as well. because generally if you work out your whole body grows, i mean even with legs, the quads, hamstrings, glutes everything will grow but with most white dudes even skinny ones i have seen, they have huge and big glutes, so it must be a DNA part.. I hope some white dudes also read this question and share their views..
I look forward to reading through the comments if they share their views on their asses should be very insightful

NorCalPenis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a significant percentage of it is DNA although this can be enhanced through work in the gym. I'm a small man at 5'7" & 140 pounds; an avid cyclist and I work out as well. I have big muscular legs and a big muscular ass as well and I've never really had to work that hard at it. On the other hand, my biceps and triceps I have to spend a lot of time on in order to gain size and definition; that is also part of my particular genetic makeup.

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keen cyclist here too, which may be significant. Also do a lot of deadlifts and one legged deadlifts. Don't really do lunges and avoid weighted squats as my feet naturally point out which is kind of bad form for squats I think.

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think a significant percentage of it is DNA although this can be enhanced through work in the gym. I'm a small man at 5'7" & 140 pounds; an avid cyclist and I work out as well. I have big muscular legs and a big muscular ass as well and I've never really had to work that hard at it. On the other hand, my biceps and triceps I have to spend a lot of time on in order to gain size and definition; that is also part of my particular genetic makeup.
thanks for the answer. so, it means it is true that white men naturally have big muscular glutes then? i am assuming you are white..

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Keen cyclist here too, which may be significant. Also do a lot of deadlifts and one legged deadlifts. Don't really do lunges and avoid weighted squats as my feet naturally point out which is kind of bad form for squats I think.
so, do you naturally had big glutes and then developed them bigger through exercise?

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say this tread is starting to shape into something wonderful with the idea that it being true that they are born with big round butts with with the exception of it being more enhanced the more they workout quite fascinating stuff

Reactions: Sam0021

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear white men, apologies for my ignorance on this matter but I am curious to know : Are your perfect, well rounded, well shaped, good looking & massive glutes due to your good genetics (were you born with them?) or are they the result of your robust glute exercise routine (if yes, then what exercises?)? In my surroundings, of all ethnicities, I have found white men/boys to have the biggest glutes, even if they are overall lean or even skinny. For other men, I have rarely seen big glutes and if so, then only on muscular or bulky men but rarely on skinny guys, so I really would like to know their secret to big glutes from white men. Merci!
In my experience the majority of white men I encounter over the years certainly do not have arses as you have described.o_O

What part of the world are you in mate?

Reactions: Ray3

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience the majority of white men I encounter over the years certainly do not have arses as you have described.o_O

I can't speak for sam over there but I am from Canada and I myself I've only really saw a few white men with that very disruption although it was in YouTube but I see a fair amount in rl too sometimes

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

thats very hard to believe for me, because here in Canada almost 99.5% of white men i have seen have very big and round glutes (and they are not fat guys at all)

Reactions: Swiftpixel321

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats very hard to believe for me, because here in Canada almost 99.5% of white men i have seen have very big and round glutes (and they are not fat guys at all)
exactly the case has been closed on if white dudes were born with big butts and it is dna