BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats very hard to believe for me, because here in Canada almost 99.5% of white men i have seen have very big and round glutes (and they are not fat guys at all)
Fair enough mate, please get some pics up for confirmation of this lol. As once again that is certainly not my experience in the UK, like I stated in my earlier comment.

Perhaps I need to come to Canada for another visit to check this out, as the last 2 times I was there I stayed in 3 different cities and never notice any white blokes with big butts like as described, lol.

Last edited:

Swiftpixel321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair enough mate, please get some pics up for confirmation of this lol. As once again that is certainly not my experience in the UK, like I stated in my earlier comment.

Perhaps I need to come to Canada for another visit to check this out, as the last 2 times I was there I stayed in 3 different cities and never notice any white blokes with big butts like as described, lol.
If you do come I do hope you enjoy your trip here even when hunting for male butts lol

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear white men, apologies for my ignorance on this matter but I am curious to know : Are your perfect, well rounded, well shaped, good looking & massive glutes due to your good genetics (were you born with them?) or are they the result of your robust glute exercise routine (if yes, then what exercises?)? In my surroundings, of all ethnicities, I have found white men/boys to have the biggest glutes, even if they are overall lean or even skinny. For other men, I have rarely seen big glutes and if so, then only on muscular or bulky men but rarely on skinny guys, so I really would like to know their secret to big glutes from white men. Merci!
Was born and raised in South Africa and pretty much everyone in Africa has a fat ass :joy:.
Now i'm in Ireland and most of the white guys here have massive thighs and asses because they play a lot of Gaelic football. God I've seen some incredible men here with massive muscular thighs.

Swiftpixel321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Also I don't really have any on me myself of rl as I don't normally take pics of people's butts in public but I can provide something for you of what I think would do nicely and that is YouTubers I've seen mostly and sam probs has some good ones too

Reactions: BUNBEA

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was born and raised in South Africa and pretty much everyone in Africa has a fat ass :joy:.
Now i'm in Ireland and most of the white guys here have massive thighs and asses because they play a lot of Gaelic football. God I've seen some incredible men here with massive muscular thighs.
Well that good to hear and as long term lovers of big butts of all men, I would like to see that.

For more Butts of all kinds come and visit my thread The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt ;)

Reactions: Sam0021

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first start taking ice skating lessons, my female instructor was talking about the health benefits of skating, and one of the benefits she suggested is that it would tighten up your tush. Being the smart ass in the crowd, I then asked 'You mean we'll all have a butt that looks like Tonya Harding's?'

Attachments

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

lol...

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
so in Ireland, do people generally have big butts, i mean big butts on a bulky guy is one thing, but big butts on a skinny guy is another thing... hahaha

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
haha,
When I first start taking ice skating lessons, my female instructor was talking about the health benefits of skating, and one of the benefits she suggested is that it would tighten up your tush. Being the smart ass in the crowd, I then asked 'You mean we'll all have a butt that looks like Tonya Harding's?'
so did skating help in enlarging your butt? lol

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dear white men,....
Best intro to a question this week!

As a white man born with literally no ass... I'm stumped by your question. That said, I never spent enough time doing leg work other than hiking and mt biking. So my legs are strong, but my ass is still flat. That said, I added a second day in the week at the gym for glutes. Being over 65 now... There are limits tough.

Swiftpixel321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As a white man born with literally no ass... I'm stumped by your question. That said, I never spent enough time doing leg work other than hiking and mt biking. So my legs are strong, but my ass is still flat. That said, I added a second day in the week at the gym for glutes. Being over 65 now... There are limits tough.
I find this very interesting that some don't have any sort of ass fascinating stuff after seeing others that do

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so in Ireland, do people generally have big butts, i mean big butts on a bulky guy is one thing, but big butts on a skinny guy is another thing... hahaha
Most of the guys that play sports will be fit looking and have a noticeable ass. Very rare to find a muscular guy though.

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

okay, thanks for the answer

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think a significant percentage of it is DNA although this can be enhanced through work in the gym. I'm a small man at 5'7" & 140 pounds; an avid cyclist and I work out as well. I have big muscular legs and a big muscular ass as well and I've never really had to work that hard at it. On the other hand, my biceps and triceps I have to spend a lot of time on in order to gain size and definition; that is also part of my particular genetic makeup.
also, if you don't mind, can you share what's your waist and hips/glutes measurement, I want to see if there's a relation between the two... :)

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Most of the guys that play sports will be fit looking and have a noticeable ass. Very rare to find a muscular guy though.
also, if you don't mind, can you share what's your waist and hips/glutes measurement, I want to see if there's a relation between the two... :)

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dear white men, apologies for my ignorance on this matter but I am curious to know : Are your perfect, well rounded, well shaped, good looking & massive glutes due to your good genetics (were you born with them?) or are they the result of your robust glute exercise routine (if yes, then what exercises?)? In my surroundings, of all ethnicities, I have found white men/boys to have the biggest glutes, even if they are overall lean or even skinny. For other men, I have rarely seen big glutes and if so, then only on muscular or bulky men but rarely on skinny guys, so I really would like to know their secret to big glutes from white men. Merci!
also while responding, if you don't mind, if you can share your waist and hips/glutes measurements, that would be really great as I want to see if there's a relation between the two... :)

crotchrocket2317

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to be a personal trainer. Some of it is genetics. But it’s mostly hard work and having a good diet. Loose the belly fat and your glutes will look better. The best exercises to target the glutes are barbell hip thrusts, Bulgarian split squats, squats, and Romanian deadlifts. Go heavy and have a good diet, supplemented with protein and your glutes will grow.

laxcup

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure some of it is DNA (I've always had a big butt), but the fact that pretty much all hockey players have big muscular asses proves a big part of it is nurture and not just all nature.

Reactions: Swiftpixel321