BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats very hard to believe for me, because here in Canada almost 99.5% of white men i have seen have very big and round glutes (and they are not fat guys at all)
Fair enough mate, please get some pics up for confirmation of this lol. As once again that is certainly not my experience in the UK, like I stated in my earlier comment.

Perhaps I need to come to Canada for another visit to check this out, as the last 2 times I was there I stayed in 3 different cities and never notice any white blokes with big butts like as described, lol.

Last edited:

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair enough mate, please get some pics up for confirmation of this lol. As once again that is certainly not my experience in the UK, like I stated in my earlier comment.

Perhaps I need to come to Canada for another visit to check this out, as the last 2 times I was there I stayed in 3 different cities and never notice any white blokes with big butts like as described, lol.
If you do come I do hope you enjoy your trip here even when hunting for male butts lol

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear white men, apologies for my ignorance on this matter but I am curious to know : Are your perfect, well rounded, well shaped, good looking & massive glutes due to your good genetics (were you born with them?) or are they the result of your robust glute exercise routine (if yes, then what exercises?)? In my surroundings, of all ethnicities, I have found white men/boys to have the biggest glutes, even if they are overall lean or even skinny. For other men, I have rarely seen big glutes and if so, then only on muscular or bulky men but rarely on skinny guys, so I really would like to know their secret to big glutes from white men. Merci!
Was born and raised in South Africa and pretty much everyone in Africa has a fat ass :joy:.
Now i'm in Ireland and most of the white guys here have massive thighs and asses because they play a lot of Gaelic football. God I've seen some incredible men here with massive muscular thighs.

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Also I don't really have any on me myself of rl as I don't normally take pics of people's butts in public but I can provide something for you of what I think would do nicely and that is YouTubers I've seen mostly and sam probs has some good ones too

Reactions: BUNBEA

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was born and raised in South Africa and pretty much everyone in Africa has a fat ass :joy:.
Now i'm in Ireland and most of the white guys here have massive thighs and asses because they play a lot of Gaelic football. God I've seen some incredible men here with massive muscular thighs.
Well that good to hear and as long term lovers of big butts of all men, I would like to see that.

For more Butts of all kinds come and visit my thread The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt ;)