Monster Hung Ramon - Bangbros

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
But I rather have him in the Monstersofcock series than Castro. Ramon gets hard at least and is not such a lame dildoing fuck like Castro is.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often like to think of Ramon as the next John Holmes, they're dicks are a bit similar. As scary as his face may be, I quite like it as he's a very comical and friendly looking guy.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Ramon has been discussed several other occasions before this particular thread came up and here's what I remember reading--

That icky looking "bump" on Ramon's shaft just below the glans is actually a small pearl deliberately placed under the skin (surgically) for additional sensitivity purposes. Apparently, this is a rather popular practice among some Latin-American men. (?)

Clever camera angles abound with Ramon's "big" reputation. He's actually about 8.5" erect when correctly measured (some vids have the ruler incorrectly placed and would suggest ten inches) and his stupendous girth often is a result of vacuum pumping just before the cameras roll.

I dunno. I'm getting quite cynical, I suppose. After a number of years of viewing the internet pix and vids, I'm not as easily impressed (or fooled) by the "big uns" like I once was. :rolleyes: I'm finally recognizing some of the studio trickery.

We have photoshop for pix and exaggerated angles used in film and video....

Sooo, is anyone else getting the real "picture" here, like I am?

Yes, Ramon is big....considerably bigger than average. But he's definitely not a twelve and he's certainly not even a "ten".

I won't say he's another one of 'em who's terribly "over-rated".

But, I'm kinda close.