most number of orgasms ever during one session

cyberfox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in average sex life mostly my current gf does 6-8 in 45 min session and 1 for me . but my last gf did 16 in 50 min time. We had to chage the bed sheet straight away . lolz

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can you really keep track of 15+ orgasms, that doesn't sound like a true orgasm if you can actually keep count to that high and if they are they aren't very good ones. Just my opinion/thoughts.

Who are you, a male, to say what a woman is capable of during a multiple orgasm? Clearly, you've never given a woman one. Other wise, you'd know. Pshh.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who are you, a male, to say what a woman is capable of during a multiple orgasm? Clearly, you've never given a woman one. Other wise, you'd know. Pshh.

I'm simply saying after the orgasms I have given the girls were pretty taken aback for a moment. That alone would leave me to believe that counting 100 in an hr or 2 is highly unlikely. Disagree if you must but counting 200 of anything consecutive while achieving the ultimate pleasure would not be a simple task. *shrug*

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has had 30+ in a row when using her vibrating wand. She loves that thing although I feel intimidated at times by it because there is no way my tongue can move that quick. However she assures me that my tongue can give her a more intense orgasm than her wand can. Alas, she has never achieved an orgasm from intercouse alone.

I have a 5 inch cock and does fuck with my 2 times a day. Maximum number of times she comes is 15-17 in a 30 min sex session. I stop because she goes really weak. Sometimes the orgasm continues for a minute or 2.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has never had an orgasm during intercourse, usually there were pain issues, and she has never had more than one orgasm from prolonged oral, digital or vibrators, once in a while she says that she thinks she may be approaching a second orgasm but its never happened.

I have had 2 orgasms on occasion during oral and/or intercourse, usually a minute or two apart.

shyhotgurl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can you really keep track of 15+ orgasms, that doesn't sound like a true orgasm if you can actually keep count to that high and if they are they aren't very good ones. Just my opinion/thoughts.

YES! some of us can actually keep track of that many orgasms!! And YES! each and every one of them are mind-blowing heart-pounding awesome!!

comedycentral

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hooked up with this one girl for a few months earlier this fall who came a lot and the most I ever made her cum was 8 times in the span of maybe 1.5 hours. My dick is 5-6" hard, so not super big, but it apparently does the trick haha