Most times you’ve made a woman cum

mdma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of times, my wife and I, when we have plenty of time, we lost the count, mostly with digital stimulation of the clitoris and ending up with a good wet fucking

Reactions: Tazman66

HairyAFBro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
8+. Once you get to the third one, it can snowball quickly, in my experience.
Yea had that happen too. One woman i used to hook up, would take her like 45 minutes beofre she could cum. But after that first one, she cum a lot and fast, like 3 or 4 more times in the next 15 minutes

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first female/woman I made orgasm was an older woman .. I was younger and she didn’t let me know she had a husband .. I was there once a week mow her yard and trim bushes and stuff .. I went into her place to get paid and she looked at my kind of smiling as I had took my shirt off and was wearing a snug pair of shorts made of sweatpant material.. and the lump that was in them..

She kept staring which made me get harder .. so she took that as an invite .. she pulls it out and was like omg it’s huge .. .. she sucked it a few and slid her panties off as she was wearing a dress and bends over the counter top in the kitchen .. I lifted her dress onto her back and kneeled down and licked and fingered her snatch.. she was about to orgasm just by me doing that..

So I slid my dick inside her .. and she was kind of tight .. and she was moaning and making these sounds like I was killing her ..

I never told her but I had only been with guys.. I was pretty much gay but had thoughts of women .. and never did anything . So I pounded her good and she tells me to cum inside her .. says don’t worry she’s on the pill.. so I came inside her ..

During this time fucking her she had orgasmed within 3 minutes of me inside her.. then couple more times during..
When done. She hands me money for mowing her yard folded in half .. I never looked.. I just stuck it in my pocket. And left .. all she says was I do good work and I was worth every penny ..’

So

After that day.. each week I mowed her yard I fucked her .. more I did it the more she was orgasmin ..

It was one day she calls me.. it was her wanting to know if I can help her husband take furniture out of the living room and help pull up the carpet..

I was like husband… holy shit

Reactions: Nemorex