my girlfriend saw my friends dick she said it was bigger then mine on soft

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
A friend of mine got married a long time ago and he and his new wife moved to London to a bedsit (flat) with shared bathroom, they were having a bath when a guy from another flat walked in nude, (they had forgotten to lock the door) anyway accidently seeing his cock made an impression on her, two days later when my mate came home from work she was in bed with the guy. marriage over.

talk about a whore

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what, during your relationship she may have cause to see another man's dick, for whatever reason. The fact that it is your friend's is bad. The fact that she felt the need to comment on it is worse. She did it because she wants to either make you feel badly, and therefore control the relationship with that sort of humiliation, or she wants to fuck your friend... or both. Only a bad person would even mention that she saw his dick, and a worse person would feel the need to degrade you over it. Get rid of that twat (and she deserves to be called that) and find a decent woman who respects you.

There it is.
It's really not complicated. Those you love you never want to hurt and do your best not to do that. When they don't love you, the hurt will come and easily. No mystery to it.

I said it in another thread recently but people don't truly love nowadays and because of that unions are much easier to break even if it's "the love of your life". For something as simple as the sight of another man's penis.

Love and respect are the most important parts of a relationship.
John Lucas