Shepard Smith

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A homesexual working in the media...?

<gasp>

what next...a black man in the whitehouse?

sheesh...

20 years ago this might be "news"....now?
yawnn....

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he probably is gay, although I've never found him attractive. And that whole FOX News connection isn't exactly and aphrodisiac.

However, many non-gay people patronize gay-identified bars and restaurants. It's not a foregone conclusion that just because one is inside such an establishment that one is gay.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does Fox Cable News do a float entry in the NYC Gay Pride Parade? Maybe Rupert and Roger would spring for one this year. And perhaps we can even get Shep to put his azure blue contacts back in.

Now that I think about it, the cost of float security would probably be prohibitive so we may have to settle for the blue contacts and a nice tacky tiara during his "G Block" segment.

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he was in the bar doing 'research' for a story. I don't find him attractive or watch FOX more than a few seconds while channel surfing, but he does have a good voice for doing TV work.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have near 97-99% accurate "gay"-dar, and i can assure you that he is a homosexual.

With%20Shepard%20Smith.jpg

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a very old story.

\\yawn, like outing Tim Gunn :biggrin1:

I think i know what club/bar it was too, because I saw him there too a few times when I was a DC-er. To SS's defense, he has never publicly stated his sexuality (maybe because it's no ones business?) or engaged in some smear campaign like "gays cause H1N1".

Last edited:

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I do consulting work at Fox News. EVERYBODY there knows he's gay and nobody cares. Rumor is he's quite the party boy... but that's probably just the straights projecting their stereotypes.

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the face that he is gay and working in the news isnt a shock. The shock is that he would be gay working for Fox News. The most uber conservative news channel there is, one that is totally republican biased. Thats where the shock value comes