Summer at the pool (straight)

thepenismightier_

Sexy Member
Media
That would be so hot and them it ends with a flash foward to the baby at age 18 and John finds out that the kid is hung even bigger than Ricardo.

That'd be a twist. I'd prefer John discover a way to grow his penis--an ancient form of CPR discovered by a mystic order of Assyrian lifeguards perhaps--and win over the girls.

Looking forward to more updates either way.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far so good for John. I was worried that this would be a SPH setup, but it looks like Alex is sincere. Thanks for the great story.

Melon_Morph

Expert Member
Media
Same. I'm curious whether Biltmore will incorporate penis growth into the story as well.
+1 on this!

This story seems firmly rooted in reality, so it would be quite the trick to incorporate PE without it it either changing the feel of the story (as the introduction of any kind of sci-fi/fantasy element would), or simply stopping the stories momentum (like with a boring account of some more slow growth via pills or pumping).
Id love to see it happen. Maybe the author could make it work, or maybe they already have a good idea of where this is all going. One way or another I cant wait to read more!

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Yes some of the other stories moved at such a snails pace transfixed on details most readers could have cared less about and seemed to have nothing to do with why we started reading and you waited for what seemed weeks to get back to the "main plot line" and also I would hope that it would stay in the realm of being "believable" 9-10 maybe 12 inches but no 2 foot long dicks or what ever and balls that hang down to your knees where a few of the other stories went which I why I quit reading them.

Or he can just become the ultimate 6x6 orgasm causing stud